All the survivors, singing in the rain
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

Going back to the pack would bring all new hardships. Would she be searched for drugs, have her dwellings searched if they didn't believe that she was off of them? And what about her pups? She wouldn't be trusted, and didn't know what the pack's reaction to them would be. She wouldn't be their leader any more...she couldn't be. Because of one mistake that she had made. She didn't know if she could go back to those lands again unless she was leading the pack. It would be too hard.

It was easier to decide that she didn't need it all and go someplace else to start her life over again. Things hadn't been right since her rape and the rebirth of the pack...she wanted to be a new person, to be able to start herself over again and be able to forget some of those things. Ehno did live in Crimson Dreams, and she didn't like the idea of him not being there with her when she had the little ones. But she hadn't spoken with him yet, and she didn't even know if he was interested in being involved. She was 99% sure he would be...but there was still that little 1% of doubt. "I figured. Mati and Brooklyn came to see me along with a couple of others from the pack. I've started a mission here in the city, to burn down all the old places that used to entice me."

There were many things for her to consider and think about. She didn't know if she could be comfortable there...or what Savina would make of everything. What if Savina decided that Naniko wasn't a good mother, and decided to try and take the pups from her? She hadn't spoken with the dark lady since that night, Anu either...and she had no idea what Savina would think of it. "Thank you for the offer. It will take a lot of thought-I want to explore my options before I decide anything for certain. But it's a nice gesture. I want to live in a place where I can feel safe and secure."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread