i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">

At last, it seemed they'd stumbled on a conversation Spirit enjoyed. Body modification was a topic that Char really liked, and he wanted one of those tattoo things badly now. He was sorry to hear that the big feral femme could not tattoo herself; he was sure the disappointment was evident on his face, but it was replaced quickly enough with nervousness. The pallid wolf was quite certain Spirit could knock him six ways to Sunday if she wanted to, and he was most certainly not looking to pick a fight with her. He grinned broadly, though there was surely a twinge of anxiousness to it now, evident also when he spoke. "Good thing I ain't a thief or disrespectful, then, eh?" he said, his indigo eyes flicking to Rendall to check to see if she had a reaction the statement as well. She hadn't, and his gaze returned to Spirit. "Too bad, I guess. One of those things would be awesome," the wolf said wistfully.

The big wolf nodded in response to Rendall, sympathizing. He enjoyed the rain a heck of a lot more than he liked beaming sunlight; it was easier to be wet and cool than dry and overheated. His thick coat wasn't made for these temperatures. "It sure does rain here a lot. Thank God for that, though, 'cause otherwise I'd probably just wilt," the silvery canine added with a laugh. It was deep and it rumbled from his chest, practically infectious as it rang out over the stilled afternoon air.

The gray wolf turned to peer at Rendall's necklace, and he grinned even bigger (if it was possible) to show his appreciation. "That's really pretty!" he commented, his massive white tail sweeping the ground behind him. He was so glad to have met these two in this little forest; he listened with interest as she spoke of Phoenix Valley. He marvelled at the idea of an open pack, and he memorized those two names—Jefferson and Geneva. That might come in handy later. "Phoenix Valley's not far, then. Maybe I'll go and visit to see if I like it there," he ventured, his tail wagging. "Is your tribe far from here, Spirit?" Char asked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread