I can do anything (Mature)
[html]

....... The way Ayita smiled at him almost caught him off gaurd, not her smile but the simple fact that he had almost over looked how pretty she was. Maybe it was because of how sad she had looked that night, either one Leroy was in a good mood. Stepping further onto the porch his red eyes were bright as things were starting to feel 'normal' again. "That was very nice of you, and yes I'll clean it. After all you worked to get it so it turn I must do my part."

.......Moving the husky reached out with his clawed as he took the dead deer from her, it smelled nice. It had that fresh warm smell that seemed to feel the porch. Lifting up the animal made Leroy's shoulders tighten, the muscles beneath it going to work to moved it the rope that hung on the egde of the porch. "Uh, well yea I really wouldn't mind both. I haven't talked to anyone in a while." Tieing the rope around its feet the bi-colored male stepped back, amused with himself as the animal swayed from the rope. "How do you want it."Glancing at the woman with a warm smile as he tossed a large pan under the deer.

"--"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread