All the survivors, singing in the rain
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

She was able to think more clearly than ever before, to analyze everything that had happened and reflect upon it. She didn't want to hurt anyone any more and wanted to start over again. She didn't think that she could go back to that pack without leading it--seeing the others doing her job, with herself at the bottom...that would be too much. She was upset and so was everyone else about what had happened, so why make it worse?

"There are no rules out there in the city. So far no one I've met has complained about the fires...and I think it makes the parts that I live in a little bit safer. I want to live in a pack again, Anu, and raise my children in protected lands. But I want to make the right choice. I will have to think about everything more. After what I did to Savina's child, I'm not sure how she would take this news...about my pups. She might not think I'm a fit mother."Naniko already knew that Cambria was all right from her conversation with Ehno. She had been brave enough to ask him, to inquire about the little girl's wellbeing. He had told her that she was physically well, but that mentally she was still recovering.

"Would I be welcomed to visit the pack every once in a while? That is what I would like to know...I do have family there, and if they want to see me then I would go to visit them." She said. "If not, then they could come to see me. Some have already. It's good to see a familiar face out there."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread