let the rain of what I feel right now come down
[html]

never mad @ miyu, and if any one is... then can answer to me.
also, sorry for the quick reply, its hard for me to fall asleep on sunday nights & replying helps... :/
500+

Moments passed. Breaths left her chest. Neither of them smiled, the tension drifted, rising and waning as they stood before each other. It was unnatural, a fog between them and Anu fought to see through the veil. A shroud that she had created. She was not new to concealing her heart. Too many times it had it been worn on her sleeve, and too many times did it break and shatter. The first moment they had met her heart had been bruised and bloodied. Fresh wounds of broken love wept and pleaded for repair. And there she had found it, a fragile moment that had begun the stitching of her wounded soul. Until now Anu had thought that her heart was stitched and healed. But while eyes lay gently on the cream velvet face she realized that it was only as she stood in her presence and felt the unyielding need, and insecurity and contrasting confidence that another stitch sewed her heart. A sting of remembrance, a comfort of the closure. A caress of the healing magic her eyes brought.

Blue looked to blue. Two pairs of eyes like water. Together a sea that they both floated in. Warm and yet treacherous. Wondrous, and still rocked by the tide.
“I’m glad you came.” she said with a small hint of a smile. For the first moment Anu let herself feel the joy that Coli brought her. Forgetting the time lost, ignoring the confusion and the fear. She pushed it aside. She was free of it. Free of the restriction and the loyalty. It was time to create a new bond, and find new souls to unite. It had been too long since she just let herself feel. Stonewalls around her heart had been so hard to construct crumbled at a whim. A small thought the Colibri induced. It was gone, and for a moment Anu feared that she would be trampled. Courage, she gathered it from any possible corner of her mind. It kept her core still, calm.

“No.” She said again. Her voice, soft yet strong. Never did the young fey need to apologize. It should be Anu who begged for forgiveness. It should be she that asked and pleaded. She felt ashamed that she had approached her with such coldness. She had come to her home, and her welcome mimicked the weather. Gray, and lacking any source of warmth.
“Your not.” And in an instant, a few fluid steps, Anu was before her. The gap closed and the warmth there as it always should have been. She wanted to be against her. To warm the chill she had set in the other fey, to spark that heat that would chase the cold from her bones. She looked at her, and for a moment she didn’t know what to say. Obvious? Had she been blind? And still Anu wondered if Coli truly wanted the same as Anu did.

“Your not selfish.” Anu began, the emotions flooding her voice and she found it hard to control each and form the syllables.
“And I wont let you drown.” Her voice quiet and just above a whisper. Anu smiled, wanting to see her do the same. The wall was gone, disappeared for her and only her. The moment she disappeared it would return and Anu would continue to wear a false strength. But for the moment she would be weak, and truly alive.
“I never touch the ground. Not with you.” Drag her down? Anu would sooner reach the sun she worshiped then fall in the presence of the chocolate furred female.
“I so afraid...” She began, wanting to get let the feeling out and set it right. This was who she was, and though she had tried she would not change.
“because this is all I am...” Her confession was soft, pleading and full of the need she felt for Coli to accept her. This was all Anu was, and it was never enough. Coli had confessed that she had never kissed another, and an unyielding part of her wanted to be her first and last.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread