Love 101
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She did have some troubles telling when someone was kidding with her and when they weren't. The girl had grown up without too many friends, mostly tagging along behind an adult or two and watching whatever they were doing, so she didn't know how to react to wolves who were around her own age. Was he even a wolf? She gave him a good look-over, trying to see. He did look somewhat wolf-like...but at the same time he looked very different from her. She was a pure-wolf, with no other creatures mixed in. Her mother had been mostly arctic wolf. But Ty's fur was a big longer and shaggier than hers, his facial features differing as well. It wasn't a big deal to her--there were mixed-breed wolves everywhere--but she did find it interesting.

She realized that he was kidding about the toys as he sat down, and she slid down to take a seat as well. This new form put a real strain on her body; she was healed from her confrontation with Halo and Halo's rats, but some scars still twinged every now and again. The most noticable were on her stomach and outer thighs, where they had chewed away on her. She was also getting used to standing on two legs and balancing, as well as trying to gain muscle in her thighs and calves. "Oh yeah? I know a lot about the Valley...I wasn't born here, but this is where I was taken when Jefferson found me. He encouraged me to stay inside the packlands...I didn't get out too much. So I did learn about where everything was. Were you born here?

His eyes were odd, much like her own, which was another interesting thing. She tried to look at them without him noticing, glancing away if he looked toward her. Addison had one blue and one gold eye, while her sibling Apollo had been given one blue eye and one eye that was split down the middle, blue and gold. If she was remembering right.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread