All the survivors, singing in the rain
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

It was her choice whether she wanted to come back or not. She did not feel entirely comfortable with Anu there, still feeling residual anger at the woman for siding with Savina and kicking her out, and their conversation wasn't going as well as one might have thought. She was still a very angry wolf inside, and that probably wouldn't change for a while. Being back in the packlands would drive her crazy, being in her own pack that she had created and not being the leader of it.

"Yes, I know all about what it's like to have a child that's in pain." Her own children were in pain because of what had happened. This accident. It was like they thought that she'd hurt Cambria on purpose. "And good. They should know that I wouldn't leave them by choice. If I thought that I could come back and that everything would be okay between Savina, Cambria, everyone else and I...then I would. But that will take a long time, and I'm not going to try and join when things are still so tense. I will join a pack that I have friends in, friends who still trust in me despite the one mistake that I made in my life. I'll see you around, I'm sure. Thank you for meeting with me and not turning the other way." It was a small step, even if everything hadn't gone very well. She turned after a nod to her ex-packmate, heading back for the city.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread