Package from a past life
[html]
"Then fortune must truly smile on you my friend." Ty said as he unfolded his arms and started walking back to his trunks. "And I must say, I'm impressed that you've learned how to weild the katana all by yourself, that's a rare feat as well as finding a masamune. It certainly shows how quick you are to pick up a weapon and use it." He looked back to the katana, then back to Pendzez. "I don't know many people who are able to just pick up weapons like that...it's a feat in and of itself."

Turning back to the trunks, Ty flashed a eager smile, he began to wonder...how good was Pendzez? Could he hold his own? The masamune, while a powerful weapon, was useless if the warrior did not have the discipline to use it. Ty had faith in Pandzez, and that's part of what intrigued him about it. Pendzez was already a man of incredible focus and concentration, but would that transfer as well to combat as it did his healing abilities? Turning his head, he made a friendly but challenging glance with a smirk on his lips. "how skilled would you say you are with that?" He asked, a hint of eagerness tracked in his voice, a hint of his passion, his interest, but at the same time, his focus and determination. Ty simply stood and smiled, waiting for the white noble's response, but if one noticed with a trained eye, they could see the glint of excitement and alertness in Ty's eyes.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread