thread title missing
[html]
ooc

The young woman chuckled nervously, toying with her delicate hands. She listened to Ty's voice, relieved to find that nothing shattering had happened. It felt like a huge weight had suddenly been lifted off her shoulders and she found she could finally breathe again. She smiled warmly at him, though that faltered when she heard Lysander's name. She looked suddenly like a deer caught in headlights and she stared at Ty. "I...um, well, you see...about that..." She frowned, flustered. She didn't exactly know what to say, but she figured she should say something anyway. "I'm not exactly sure what's happening with Lysander right now. I don't exactly know what love feels like,"

Asariel raised her eyes to meet Ty's when he placed his hand on her shoulder. She offered him a warm smile, again relieved that things were okay. "Sure, I would love to hear your advice," She said, sitting by on a nearby rock and motioning for Ty to come join her. She didn't believe this meeting would be a long one, but she figured they might as well be comfortable in the meantime.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread