thread title missing
[html]
Ty had been waiting at the cave where he first met Asariel for five minutes now. Recently he had seen the other wolf that she was attracted to, Lysander, and he had told her at one point to meet him here. There was no upset look on his face, no depression, but there was a small sense of seriousness in the air. Ty knew that this had to end, that this wasn't making sense anymore. His plan had all gone to hell, but to be fair, it was working out anyway. He wasn't going to keep this any longer then he had to, it was short, sweet, but strict.

He looked to the sky and saw that the rainclouds were beginning to form up, giving Ty a small chuckle. At that moment, Ty knew Asariel was on her way, it always rained when she was around. He always wondered why that was, why did the rain clouds follow her? Was it her sadness? Or her confliction on life? How she was meaning for good intentions, but something always clouded them up? Ty didn't know, and he didn't worry about it. He then sighed again and waited patiently for the lady wolf to show her face, but who knows? Maybe she wouldn't. After all, she might have known this was coming long before he decided to make it so.
[/html]
[html]
ooc

With an impatient huff, a sandy-hued female walked through the underbrush. She was on two legs, as per usual. She walked towards Ty, already knowing he was here. She had sort of known when they had agreed to a fling that it wouldn't work; neither of them had really been that into it. She was too wrapped with Lysander, though she had no clue on what was happening there. But she was just too distracted lately to focus on Ty, and she really did hope that he wasn't hurt over this. She didn't suppose he would be, seeing as they had really no time to get close to each other.

She stopped in front of him and her once hard expression turned soft. "This isn't working," She stated matter of factly. She looked at him and kept her arms crossed; she knew he knew what she meant. She offered him a warm smile. "We can still be friends though, right? It's not like anything was shattering...was it?" She hoped it wasn't; she honestly didn't want to lose yet another friend that she had discovered.

And friends were so far and few between.

[/html]
[html]
"This isn't working?" Ty said sarcastically, but broke into a lighthearted smile to show he wasn't hurt by this at all, they hadn't really done anything with this anyway. "That's an understatement Asariel, it never worked to begin with." Uncrossing his arms, he got off the cave wall he was leaning on and walked towards the female, continuing on with his say. "We agreed to it, but I don't think either one of us really intended to follow through with it. I was too much of a free spirit anyway, and you...you just wanted to find out if what you felt with Lysander was real."

Before Asariel even got a chance to object with any denial of her and Lysander, which he doubted she would, he jumped in again. "Yeah...I figured out it was Lysander, you aren't very good about hiding who you like. At the meeting...remember? You came over and sat next to met at the beginning. The very minute Lysander showed up, you flocked to him like a moth to a flame. Hell, your attraction to him is clear on your face every time he walks by." Ty then placed a friendly hand on her shoulder, showing he wasn't completly torn by this, he was still her friend, and would help her when he could, especially now. "Though...might I offer some advice?"
[/html]
[html]
ooc

The young woman chuckled nervously, toying with her delicate hands. She listened to Ty's voice, relieved to find that nothing shattering had happened. It felt like a huge weight had suddenly been lifted off her shoulders and she found she could finally breathe again. She smiled warmly at him, though that faltered when she heard Lysander's name. She looked suddenly like a deer caught in headlights and she stared at Ty. "I...um, well, you see...about that..." She frowned, flustered. She didn't exactly know what to say, but she figured she should say something anyway. "I'm not exactly sure what's happening with Lysander right now. I don't exactly know what love feels like,"

Asariel raised her eyes to meet Ty's when he placed his hand on her shoulder. She offered him a warm smile, again relieved that things were okay. "Sure, I would love to hear your advice," She said, sitting by on a nearby rock and motioning for Ty to come join her. She didn't believe this meeting would be a long one, but she figured they might as well be comfortable in the meantime.

[/html]
[html]
man...I got a huge writer's block today...

"Take him while you have the chance." Ty said with utmost seriousness as he walked to the rock, sitting next to her. "From certain vibes I get from him...he's definitely on the market, he'll find someone else if you don't make it more obvious, so get him now, while he hasn't found anyone else yet." He patted her back lightly.

He didn't have really much else to say besides that, and what he got was simple certain gut feelings, nothing more. Still, Asariel's movements and expressions around Ly were more clear to him then his own reflection in water. He did want to help her any way he could, he was, after all, her friend. He smiled and waited, wanting to know her input on this, if she didn't want to do it, he could certainly try to put a good word in with Lysander, despite how little he knew the wolf.
[/html]
[html]
it's okay...I'm suffering from that too.

Asariel smiled warmly at Ty. So, nothing was ruined after all. She listened to his words, nodding slowly in agreement. She was just afraid to say anything to Lysander though; it wasn't like she'd been able to spend much time with the brute after all. But she still felt that there was something special there; she just didn't know what. She sighed softly and searched Ty's face for any answers. "But...how do I know if it's real?" Asariel usually wasn't the type to second guess herself; but she always figured it was better to be safe than sorry.

Something that her mother had once said popped up in her mind; it's better to love and be hurt than to have never loved at all. She frowned suddenly. "Another thing; how do I know he'll feel the same way?" Asariel was a naive girl; almost innocent, but still not lacking the ability to live and love. She was momentarily filled with hope, and in her opinion, no one should lack the ability to live and love.

Not even a man such as Lysander.

[/html]
[html]
Ty chuckled softly at Asariel's questions, how would she know and such. he had to think about his answers to those, for he didn't know too much on the subject himself. However, that didn't mean he didn't have any observations about it. Looking towards the girl he once had a fling for, he smiled kindly, scratched his chin, then placed both hands on his knees. "I really don't think you need to ask that first question." He said with a chuckle. "Because somehow...I think you might already know the answer."

"As for if he loves you back...well...I don't know, and I won't be able to figure it out." He said as he turned to her. "It's something i think you have to ask him yourself, after all, it's between you and him. Besides....you'll never know until you try right?" He turned and offered a cheerful smile, a smile of hope. He did hope she understood, Ty could feel there was a connection between her and Lysander, could she?
[/html]
[html]
Writers block is a bitch..

The woman nodded slowly as she listened. She seemed to be doing that a lot, nowadays. She sighed and held her tan-colored head in her hands, trying to sort out all the swirling thoughts that were racing through her head like a vicious whirlwind. She looked at Ty and smiled suddenly. He was such a good friend; offering to give her advice and to help her out through all of this. She suddenly flung her arms around him and embraced him tight, before releasing him. "Oh, thank you Ty. I'm sure there's something there...I...just don't know what,"

She was so sure of it she could almost taste it; that is...if you can taste success.

[/html]
[html]
Tell me about it

Ty was rather surprised to feel the woman's arms fling around him and wrap him in a warm embrace. At first he did nothing because of the shock, it was rather sudden that they went from talking to hugging, but Ty slowly had a warm gratified smile on his face as he patted her back in a response to the embrace. "There are no thanks necessary." Ty said as he hugged her. "You still have to talk to him, if Lysander responds well to this, then you can thank me." He said as he rubbed her back as a friend before letting go.

Ty's mind began to wonder about the situation he was creating, Asariel would eventually ask Lysander about this, he hoped he hadn't sent Asariel to get her heart broken. At this point, he'd feel like it was his fault, but Ty couldn't deny that Ly and Asariel were interested in each other. There was a connection between the two of them, one that Ty never had with Asariel, despite their acknowledgment that both were physically attractive. No, this was something that went far beyond what Ty could comprehend at this point. But he was young, and he'd learn more in due time.
[/html]
[html]
ooc

Asariel beamed. Of course she would thank him! She sat back on the rock, admiring the brewing clouds. She began wondering what she would say to Lysander; she didn't want to just come out and blurt out, "I love you!" No, she couldn't do that. That would just be...well, too weird, she reasoned. She was positive that if that was the case he would most certainly reject her, and rejection was something they weren't going for. Asariel sighed softly and looked at Ty, a warm expression in her eyes.

"I'll go talk to him soon. But for now I wouldn't mind spending a bit of valuable time with a good friend," she said, a smile crossing her face. Ty was really amazing; he would make some lucky lady extremely happy one day, she knew.

[/html]
[html]
Ty grinned at the good spirits that Asariel suddenly obtained through their little chat, and he was very happy for her, she was much more fun when she was happy. Ty had felt that she was only held back by her agreement with him, and with that gone, the ending seemed to him at least, pretty predictable. Although, to be fair, Ty had no idea how it would truly go down, even though he definitely had his assumptions of the situation at hand. He held back his judgement though, agreeing to himself that not asking about it was the best idea.

However, Asariel then spoke about spending some time with a good friend, which Ty assumed was himself. In a joking yet believable fashion, he turned his head and pretended to expect a person behind him, then turned back and asked "Well who would that be, Asariel?" Of course, he couldn't pretend for very long and gave a small chuckle, standing up and asking her. "I'd enjoy that." He said with a nod as he offered her a hand up.
[/html]
[html]
Dammit, I am so sorry for the crappy posts. I just can't get any muse D8

The woman basked in her friends glow, smiling contently. Ty seemed happy that things were (so far) going well. The girl, no matter how much she wanted to spend time with her friend, couldn't keep her thoughts off Lysander. What was she going to say? She sighed and knew that she should just stop thinking about it; that would be best. But oh...that was just so terribly difficult that she found it almost impossible. As she gazed out in space, thinking, she became aware that Ty had said something.

Smiling bashfully, "I'm terribly sorry, what did you say Ty?" She felt bad for zoning on her friend like this; she offered him an apologetic smile. "I really am sorry, what'd you say?"

[/html]
[html]
Ty could only chuckle at the girl's dumbfounded expression, seeing she was off in another world, entirely missing his talk. Ty shrugged and made a casual sigh, making the sarcastic remark. "I'm so glad what I have to say matters anymore." he then made a friendly chuckle and offered her a hand up to stand. "Ah well, it wasn't important, just a lame attempt at humor I suppose. anyway, if we are going to spend some time together as friends, what would you like to do? Or are you going to dash off now and confess your profound love to Lysander?" He chuckled again and pointed at her. "Your thoughts are plastered right on your face."

Laughing lightly, he looked again at the dreamy eyed Asariel, lost in her own fantasies. Of course, these are only assumptions, but it couldn't be too hard to figure out what Asariel is thinking about these days. Her actions around Lysander say it all, when he's around, she is at his tail, when Ly is missing, her mind simply wanders, most likely to him. Ty hoped that one day Asariel could eventually deviate her thoughts from him, as only thinking about one thing can boarder on obsession, but Ty figured Asariel was a smart girl and could figure it out on her own.
[/html]
[html]
ooc

Asariel smiled apologetically. She really would have to make up for this, but how? She didn't know of anything she could get for Ty, or anything she could even say. Even still, she decided to just enjoy his company. It wasn't exactly like they'd never see each other again anyway. She looked at the young man curiously. Asariel was one of those people that always wanted to know everything about someone, every little detail, but never actually succeeded in finding these things out. She understood that others needed privacy, and that others had secrets. But there was always that one little part of her that just had to know...

She snapped her attention back to Ty and smiled once more. "So, Ty, any ideas what to do? If it was warmer I'd suggest we go for a swim," She trilled a laugh; going for a swim right now wouldn't be too smart. Granted, it wasn't as cold as it could be, but it wasn't really too warm, either. She, herself, was always ready to go and do something; sitting around wasn't really her thing. She sighed quietly and awaited an answer from her friend. Asariel smiled at that thought -- Ty was one of the few friends she had.

She really was grateful.

[/html]
[html]
"Well, you are in luck." Ty said with a knowing smile as he motioned towards a certain direction. "Because I know a hot spring that isn't too far away. If your still up for swimming anyway." He could see that Asariel was still feeling bad about the situation, leaving him in the dust like that, but Ty didn't honestly mind. Ty felt he was open and free again to find a woman he was actually was in love with, but he figured that he was out of luck for the moment, and women weren't really after him at the moment. He then shrugged off the thought and returned to pay attention to Asariel.

"Of course, we could always just go for a walk, maybe to the beach." He suggested, not out of boredom, but interest. To be honest, Ty and Asariel really didn't know each other very well, perhaps that was another reason why nothing happened. They had barely spent any time together, friend or lover, and on that note, Ty realized how separate they had been. Well, it was certainly time for a change, Ty was going to get to know Asariel better, as a friend though, and by being a friend for her, maybe she'd build a bit more confidence, and eventually talk to Lysander, if she wasn't going to do that already.
[/html]
[html]
ooc

The sand-hued lady beamed. The hot spring sounded like a simply delightful idea; though right now anything sounded good to her. She stood up and shook a few leaves off her pelt and dark waves went flying everywhere. "Well, tell you what," she started, "Why don't we go to the hot spring first, then we can go on a walk to the beach while we dry off?" She really did want to get to know her new friend better; it was something that was mandatory if the friendship was going to stay floating.

Asariel wondered how their friendship would be. Would it last for a long time, or just for a short while? Would one betray the other or would they go down in flames? She hated to think of Ty betraying her or vice versa, but anything is possible, after all. Personally, she didn't believe Ty was capable of betraying somebody.

But, anything is possible...

[/html]
[html]
"Well, that sounds like a plan to me." Ty replied with a grand little grin. "Follow me, the hot spring is just over those hills." He motioned to them as he began to walk, beckoning her to follow him. He was beginning to enjoy this encounter much more then when it started. What began as a 'breakup' ended up becoming a day spent with a friend, a new friend, a good friend. Asariel was indecisive and lovestruck, but Ty could see the girl had a good heart, and when she did talk to Lysander he didn't see how he could turn her away even if he wanted to. However, there were still so many questions that needed answers, what was Asariel really like? Ty intended to find out.

While they were crossing over the hills, the hot spring that Ty was familiar with came into view. The steam from the water acted with the cool air, rising off of the water and creating quite a neat atmosphere. As they descended the hill, Ty spoke to Asariel in a curious fashion, if there was a better time to get to know her, now was good. "So....what do you like do to on an average day?" He asked her with a hand on her shoulder, then quickly returning it to his side as they continued walking.
[/html]
[html]
ooc

Asariel smiled at Ty as he placed his hand on her shoulder when he spoke. They reached the hot springs and she watched the inviting water bubble and hiss steam at them. She stepped in and sat herself right down, motioning for Ty to come join her. At first the heat was uncomfortable, but then as her body grew accustomed to it, it became absolutely delightful. She shuddered with delight; the warmth was so very welcomed seeing as the weather currently was a little bit chilly. Asariel would definitely have to remember this place.

"Well, I like warmth, and water, so that makes this place a bonus. I like to make bows and arrows; I'll have to make you a set and teach you a bit of archery, if you don't know how already. I'm usually out and about, exploring every nook and cranny of Phoenix Valley, y'know. It's pretty easy to find me."

[/html]
[html]
Ty grinned comfortably as he slipped into the warm hot spring, the water caressing his body and relaxing his muscles. He inhaled deeply as he slipped fully inside the spring, then exhaled, letting the relaxing heat take any and all tension away from his body, turning him into mush as he slouched down into the water.
"Ahhh....this feels soo good...." Ty moaned as he leaned back in further relaxation.

Hearing about her bow-making skills, his ears perked up in interest. "You make bows and arrows?" Ty asked with delight. "Well, I can say I'm not the perfect archer, but I certainly can hit a target with one, I'd love to see your craftsmanship some day." He scratched the back of his head. "Of course, I used a lot of weapons back in my old job...it was pretty mandatory, so you could suggest almost any weapon, and I've probably been taught at least the basics."
[/html]