thread title missing
[html]
ooc

Asariel beamed, happy that the pup had heard of God. She wasn't exactly sure what happened to them when they died; did they go to God's heaven, or...? She was so curious about that, but Asariel supposed she wouldn't find out until she herself had moved on. She sadly wondered where her family was right now; she of course knew they were all dead and gone, the disease having wiped them out. Her mother had told her that she had older siblings out there somewhere, and the young woman often wished to find them, but of course had never acted on it.

The young woman wondered what they were like; what did they look like? Were they happy and exuberant, or sad and withdrawn? Her whole family, or what she remembered, had been outgoing like herself, but she wasn't sure if her other siblings were even still alive. She turned her attention back to the youngster back in front of her. "Oh, did they now? Well, that's good I suppose. I'm not exactly sure what happens to us when we die...I know a lot of humans believed that, if they were saved by Jesus, they would go to a place called Heaven. But we're animals, though more advanced."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread