When and where, I do not know
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
321 words~

Surprisingly enough, Tokyo hadn't ever been spoiled by grandmother or parents. If anything, Ophelia had been too lax with her; too apathetic, too busy with six children to teach her ice-eyed daughter a realistic view on the world. Instead, her young daughter had merely taken every sign of affection and attention, as rare and unpredictable as they were, and blown them up way out of proportion, believing herself the favorite and worth and deserving of only the good things in the world. Tsunami had been a little better, but Tokyo had run off too early for his teaching to have any real impact on her, had gone out in a desperate search for a mother that didn't care to see her, that chased her daughter away when she was found.

Huh, that was quite a random coincidence. Not only was Melisande known by this white wolf, but sisters! Tokyo was pleased with how clever she was for bringing that up. This fact also have her a clearer perspective on how old the other female was: a few months older than Tokyo, because Melisande had been nearly grown, an almost-adolescent when she etched the tattoo into the puppy's shoulder. She shrugged at the question, not too certain on how to answer. If Mew saw her last as yearlings, she had probably said her goodbyes after Tokyo's short encounter with Melisande. But she would humor her with the story anyway, Tokyo was gracious like that and she knew she'd be quite fascinated to discover any wolf in these parts that had known any of her five siblings.

"She was doing well enough. We met because I tried to steal her bag of art supplies." A wry smile and a bashful, carefully drawn look: indicating of course that that sort of theft was a result of the shameful folly of youth. "But Melisande caught me, and I convinced her to give me a little clover tattoo."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread