When and where, I do not know
[html]

Word Count: 316

........Mew's face moved up and down, nodding as a very short tale spilled out of Tokyo's mouth. She was very interested, and though it seemed as if Tokyo had seen her right before Mew left Clouded Tears, and not after, it was still fun to talk about. She remembered her sister's passion for carving shapes into her skin with acids, although she'd never understood it. When Tokyo mentioned trying to steal her sister's kit, Mew laughed; a long string of small sounds trilling out of her as if they'd lined up and waited for this day a lifetime. Oh, Melisande would have been truly angry at something like that, having valued good morals highly just like Mew herself. Especially when they were kids.

........"Haha, I'll believe that was an interesting encounter."

........As Tokyo added another piece of the story, again Mew was not surprised. It was typical for both of them to somehow easily put away their skepticism and their anger if flattered or asked a favor. For some reason it seemed to be a family weakness, although she'd never seen a trace of it in Haku. Well, except the favor part, because her brother pur responsibility above many things.

........"Melisande was silly with her tattoos. Although, can I see it? I never saw any of her stuff, but I knew she did it. I thought it was silly, because I didn't really understand the ornamental value."

........After traveling for years she'd met many a wolf who took great pride in their tattoos, but when she'd been a yearling she had not understood. Perhaps Melisande had been further ahead of her. Likely, Mew would never know her sister at an adult age. It was sad, but the chance that she would pop into the world out of nowhere was so unlikely that the femme had simply given up. It didn't mean talking about her wasn't interesting, though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread