I can do anything (Mature)
[html]

Sorry she gets a bit off. She tends to bottle things up and can be random.

Aytia smiled as he bumped her. "Play nice. She teased she had no intentions on playing nice. She wanted to know what made each person in the pack tick. She really wanted to know Leroy though. A bed oh who needed that and here was her next stupid question. "Ok what is a bed?" She asked. She was waiting for him to laugh at her but a lot of this was very knew to her.

She leaned on him for a brief minute to get close to him. Leaning away she smiled. "Is food ready?" She asked quickly changing subjects her eyes glistening with the want for food. She sat down looking up at him. She was puzzled and wishing in some ways she was back home and normal again and then again she liked it here better.

"You know I'd make a good companion if you ever need to talk or a hunting buddy. I really need something to do. I really want to be normal again."She said as she started to mumble about wanting to find love and wanting to keep herself busy and to forget about the past and wanting to be with her brother again. She stopped herself remembering that she wasn't alone as she looked at him.
"Sorry I got off track." She said giving him a friendly smile.

"So what do you look for in love any how? Or better yet in a female?" She asked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread