it's only teenage wasteland
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... orse_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Fwee! Big Grin 300+

Usually he would have been fidgeting like mad standing there waiting, but his injuries kept that to a minimum. Moving around too much right now just hurt. The worst were the cuts over his stomach and ribs, considering almost every movement he made involved the muscles there. So standing still was the most comfortable he could be at the moment. While his body was still, his mind wasn't though. Why did she have to live here, in this pack? This situation would be awkward no matter what, but knowing that she was constantly around his family and friends made it worse. Had she told anyone what had happened? And if she had, had they figured out it was him? That would be awful. Haven didn't want them thinking of him in such a poor light. Thinking of himself that way was bad enough. Maybe he should swear off alcohol for good, it only brought him trouble. Though he didn't really regret meeting Princess at all.

He heard someone approaching and his mind quieted, hoping that it wasn't anyone he knew. Thankfully it wasn't, he had never seen that grayscale male before. It was a little odd though, to know that so many new faces were in his old home. Would they even know who he was? Did anyone ever talk about him? Those questions were brushed away too though as the other came face to face with him. The way this guy was acting was definitely off-putting. What was his deal? Why was he being faced with such aggression for no apparent reason? A bit of a scowl was on Haven's face as he responded. "I'm Haven Aatte and I used to live here. I'm here looking for a girl named Princess, I need to talk to her about something..." The defiance melted from his tone as he stated why he was here, being replaced by that hint of guilt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread