A flight of fancy on a windswept field
[html]

Sorry it took me this long to get this up; Dad's been hard on me about getting on Souls. And then I couldn't write anything productive when I was on here.
Word Count: 208. Worth 0 points.

Hanna's grin grew wider as he paid his compliment, and she lowered a hand to help him into the aircraft. As she did so she couldn't help but wonder if the man really thought her attractive or if he was just being polite. As her coat was a uniform black she'd never thought herself more than plain, though her sparkling eyes were more beautiful in her opinion than those of wolves who had a matched pair. Everyone's preferences differed, though, so maybe... Maybe he really did think her pretty.

Hanna. My name is Hanna. Would the handsome man be willing to tell me his name, as well? She was trying not to lay it on too thickly, but she wanted to know what he thought of her. However, the ebony femme was much too shy to come out and ask such a question of anybody, let alone a perfect stranger. She was nowhere near as poetic as he, but she was trying.

Doing her best to look from under her eyelashes, she found that he had a seemingly work-hardened body for all it was covered in fuzzy fur, and some strange part of her imagined that he would be quite lovely to hug. What was with her brain?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread