could've been the champagne [p]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

My flower! D= 500+ words.

######There was no reason for them to stay where they were, and in fact, Princess was glad to be away from the area, so when her savior motioned that they should begin walking away from the spot it had happened, she followed him gratefully. To stay there would make her think of what had happened, and though the threat was gone completely - there was no chance he would come back, now that he was missing such a vital organ - she was still feeling nervous, her normally fiery nature having been subdued greatly. She kept her pace slower than that of the one who had saved her, though whether that was from her general nervousness or out of respect for the one that had saved her without question, she did not know. Regardless, this male had become an idol in her eyes, a hero in her young mind. As dramatic as she was, two things had happened instantaneously when this male had saved her; he had become an amazing hero, and the other male had become like her own personal devil.

######Of course, such a thing was not true. Though her attacker was someone she would always keep tucked away in the back of her mind, he was not to be considered her personal, living hell. That spot would always be reserved for her mother, unfortunately, though somewhere deep inside, Princess knew she still loved her mother. However, the love was a conditional love, and there would never be the possibility of her conditions being met. Tokyo would never find a way to make it up to Ares for all of her abuse, and there was not a single chance that her deceased infant siblings could be brought back to life to be raised by a loving mother. Tokyo would never have been that mother, anyway. Though she wished she could say she loved her mother still, and though it was in the bottom of her very soul, Princess knew she could never forgive her mother's misgivings. The older Chance woman was her own personal version of the devil incarnated, though she would never know it. Princess would never verbally announce it to her mother, or to anyone else. It was personal.

######Instead of trying to argue with him, she was taken aback by the last thing he said. This one knew Savina? He did not smell of Crimson Dreams, although that did not mean much, since even she had friends outside of her pack. Still, it was strange to consider that he might know her Commander in some way. "I'll have to, I guess. . . How do you know Savina?" There was no suppressing her inquisitive (admittedly, the better term for it was simply "nosy") nature, and likewise, her argumentative tendencies. She still felt as if the attack was her fault, no matter how much he had tried to assure her that attacks in defense were the only warranted ones. Maybe he would even agree with her, once he found out why it was her fault. "Well. . . I threatened to bite him. I was already angry, and then he wouldn't leave me alone, so I did that, and I guess that's why it was my fault," she added, determined to find a way to take the blame for the situation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread