Of rabbits, snowflakes, and Luperci
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic

Anderung nodded to Deirdre, then looked around them. They were too deep in the forest for deer. She twitched her nose, and then moved along, twitching her tail for Deirdre to follow. Her violet eyes looked around, searching for a trail. Her ears pricked as she saw a depression in the snow. The amber wolf glanced up. Some snow was brushed from a bush. Meer’s pink tongue swept over the snow-less leaves, nose twitching. She talked over her shoulder at the other wolf. ”One passed by here recently. Keep your ears open. We’ll be looking for a stream or field. When I find it, I’ll signal you with my ears, then go around and drive it toward you.” Anderung blinked and then turned and looked at the white she-wolf. ”If that’s okay with you, of course.” Meer waited for the other’s response, but turned at the sound of snow crunching.

Anderung moved forward, quietly, trying to reduce the crunch of paws in snow as much as possible. Her nose twitched, picking up the scent of the deer. Meer flicked on of her red ears at Deirdre, hoping the other got the signal. She moved around, now seeing the deer that was standing on the edge of a field. Meer glanced back at the white-she wolf.

"Decided not to do the entire hunt without you xD"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread