i'll wait for you there alone
[html]

Amazing table by Sara Joe

Ayita snuggled into him listening to everything that Leroy had to say. She knew that he cared about her she didn't know why she was feeling so insecure. Maybe it was the fact of knowing that svara was back and that she thought that he would want her back.
"I'd hate to say it but I'm glad." she said. She felt kinda bad but she was glad svara wasn't welcome here. She didn't want the chance that Leroy would be taken away from her. but the fact was in battle svara could most likely take her out.

"Alright I understand I'm sorry. I'm really not much like myself either Leroy. And I've run into others like firefly and well shes not very nice is she." She said smiling as she looked around god what were they going to do this winter. The pups would be so young this winter and she was worried.

"Leroy what are we going to do this winter the pups will be so small I'm worried about them even though they are not here yet." She said. "I mean there is so much to plan, names and raising them right. Gosh I don't know what genders they will be or what they will look like. Oh Leroy now I know how my mother must have felt." She said with a smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread