i'll wait for you there alone
[html]

Ayita

Leroy has been in an out of the house since he has accepted their pregnany, their, the word still gave that sour taste of strangeness in his mouth. Unknown to his...partner? He has been gathering the parts needed an has started on the building of a nice size crib, far from being done Leroy is happy with what is done so far. All the rain though was a very annoying thing when he was trying to get all his fresh wood.

Black and white male went to bed later that night, one main thing was his wet coat that took a lifetime to dry. Though the husky had grabbed a towl drying most of his body down he had to wait, sitting in the bedroom quitely not waking the soon to be mother of his children as he sat on the dresser. That was a interesting hour and half for Leroy, red eyes looking over her sleeping form the whole time as he barely let himself make a sound. So many different thoughts oh so many, but god was she beautiful. After a while of thoughts and watching Leroy crawled inbetween the blankets(which the layer had thickned slightly) carefully not to wake up Ayita, breathing her scent the patterned male rolled so he could ever so gentally warp his around around her.

Rain. The was a dull rythem on the roof of their wooden home, the light drumming was like a neverending sound broken in with light far way call of thunder. Breathing in a sigh red eyes shown from behind lazy,sleeply lids. Slowly leaning forward a slient yawn passed his lips before pushing a hand through his grown out messy hair that had dryed the night before, blinking a few more time only thing was Leroy ready to leave his comfortable place under the covers next to his ma-. Next to Ayita.

Rain always made that little bit of fog that rolled over the ground, so his plans were put of at the moment. Going down stairs Leroy took a small trip to the bathroom before creeping back upstairs, it seems there wasn't much sun this morning as his form took up the window. Peering out at there home lands, nose filled with the damp air Leroy didn't notice the slight stiring from Ayita undernreath the blankets.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

Amazing table by Sara Joe

Ayita had slept so nicely she had become so comfortable with Leroy's scent that it was like a blanket in its self. She hadn't noticed him come into bed or leave. She yawned a bit as she tried to force herself to sleep more. She could hear the light sound of rain as she sighed. She slowly realized that she was alone in bed. She sighed as she rolled over a bit. her stomach slowly growing a bit more she felt so fat.

Looking to the window she saw Leroy. What was she to him. What would she be after the pups? She sighed sitting up.
"Good morning." She said quietly as she looked at the blankets that covered her. She ran her fingers through her hair untangling it a bit.
"I haven't seen much of you. I hope you've been well." she added as she laid her hand on her stomach and then placed her other hand on top of the other.

"I think we need to talk" She said.

[/html]
[html]

new table!

Just listening to the sounds his mind was else where, ears relaxed while his lungs moved at a calm slow place in his chest. Eyes quitely peering out at the wet grounds of their home, looking for nothing but watching everything at the same time. Shaggy hair had fallen again as his ears turned back to the small sounds of Ayita. "morning.." It was a nice, cool morning aside from the rain, his deep voice was simple an tired as sleep still tugged on him. Blinking for a long moment the husky looked at the bed, ruby eyes behind sleeply lids looked at Ayita.

Listening to Ayita's words Leroy let his eyes watch her, the way her hands moved on her stomach which had grown. Meeting her eyes the hybrids black and white body turned away from the window, arms pulling themselves up in a nice streach before another yawn creeped away. "I've been fine. Building actually, working on some small projects." Smiling a small warm smile Leroy gave in, moving back to the bed he laid on topof the blankets beside Ayita. "Yea..I know." Leroy wasnt sure what bothered him about talking at that moment, he was relaxed an didn't seem to feel scared but he wanted to tell her his own updates.

[/html]
[html]

She listened to his replies and he came over sitting next to her. All of a sudden she felt more uncomfortable. She felt like something was wrong. She knew by now that Svara was back and she wondered what was going to happen with her and Leroy. She wondered what Leroy would want with Ayita.

"Leroy I know svara has returned I smelt her scent. Whats going to become of me? She asked very lightly terding on thin ice she knew talking about svara made him upset but why did he still love her? "I've grown so attached to you Leroy. I don't know how you feel about me I doubt I ever will but please don't hurt me. I want to know what I will mean to you that seems like a lot to ask." She shifted nervously running her fingers through her hair. days were clocking by and she was terrified of birth and pups what if she wasn't a good mother? What if Leroy left her here high and dry. What if? The what ifs were eating at her. She looked at Leroy with her blue eyes she was lost and upset but not at the same time.

[/html]
[html]

Sitting back on the bed didn't take away that feeling in his gut, blinking with his sleeply eyes he watched her with interest. Ears moved towards her voice while his own shaggy hair was a cute mess on the top of his skull, why Ayita seemed so unsure made Leroy think. Svara. Everything seemed to make sense with that one word, his once lover had returned an so caused Ayita distress.

Tilting his head slighty Leroy's red eyes looked at Ayita from behind his long lashes, they usually didn't appear long because of his color. A calm sigh left his sleepy body as his deep,rich voice left his lips. "That was what I wanted to tell you. Svara has came back..but she is not welcome into my home, our interaction was anything but loving." Pausing the patterened male moved closer to Ayita, he did care for her but he wasn't sure if he could say love.

A small smill was on his face, ever so small at her worry. This is somthing that the have to do, this is their pups and as scary as it sounds to him Leroy is exicted for them. "what you mean to me? Like i said before feelings grow, You are a wounderful friend-" Slowly placing a arm around her as he moved closer to her side. "A beautiful woman that I care very much about, an I think Ayita will be a great mother of our children" Leroy didn't joke. Maybe he was still sleepy but he meant what he said as his right hand slowly moved to her belly, touching it carefully afriad he can some how hurt them. "Maybe it's not love, between us, but things take time. You know this is still scary evenif your happy about them." Leroy moved his face closer to his, Ayita always made him feel like he had to do somthing. Anything. He got that strange want to be around her, like last night... He wanted to kiss her but Leroy will want to see what she says.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita snuggled into him listening to everything that Leroy had to say. She knew that he cared about her she didn't know why she was feeling so insecure. Maybe it was the fact of knowing that svara was back and that she thought that he would want her back.
"I'd hate to say it but I'm glad." she said. She felt kinda bad but she was glad svara wasn't welcome here. She didn't want the chance that Leroy would be taken away from her. but the fact was in battle svara could most likely take her out.

"Alright I understand I'm sorry. I'm really not much like myself either Leroy. And I've run into others like firefly and well shes not very nice is she." She said smiling as she looked around god what were they going to do this winter. The pups would be so young this winter and she was worried.

"Leroy what are we going to do this winter the pups will be so small I'm worried about them even though they are not here yet." She said. "I mean there is so much to plan, names and raising them right. Gosh I don't know what genders they will be or what they will look like. Oh Leroy now I know how my mother must have felt." She said with a smile.

[/html]
[html]

^^ hope your b-day went well

The rain was a calming sound in the background as Ayita's graceful words danced over him, smiling with a small chuckle at her words as his bright eyes watched her pretty face. Leroy can understand her worry even though he never really thought about it though, she's pregnant with his pups and Svara returns. Yes he can see you upset clearly.

"well if you wasn't glad there might be problem, i'm glad that you got..."
Pausing for a second te husky's half awake brain was searching for the word or words that seemed to take forever as his ears moved slightly, Leroy was always slow at waking up but his long lashes and shaggy hair made him all the more cuter. ..uh ruffle in your tail about her. Smiling his ears listened to the rest of her words with amusement but he really listened as well. Sorry?! She shouldn't be sorry at all for asking such a thing, a small part of him did twitch when he thought about Svara but she was no longer there. Leroy forced himself to forget his feelings and move away, she left him she left the pack.

"You have every right." His voice was smooth and quite as he slowly nudged his nose on her cheek before giveing it a small kiss. "so you meet firefly? she is a good friend of mine, though she is very rough on the edges it takes a bit till she warms up. She didn't like me much at all when we first meet." A small chuckle left his throat as he left his bed slide back down on the bed, though laying right up beside this time with his hand still on her swollen belly. "Winter will be hard but i built a good house! The fireplace can keep the main rooms the warmest, that is as long as i get wood to burn."Leroy never noticed how much he enjoyed cuddleing up, maybe its because he is still sleepy or simply because Svara wasn't a big fan of it. Slowly move so his muzzle carefully laid on her just above her belly. "we can think about names..talk I mean, oh the babies can always sleep with us till winter passes. I'll think of somthing. Whatever they are I'm sure they'll be devilish beautiful like their mother, me can guess about their looks." Smileing his red eyes looked at the large belly beside him, he could almost hear the intersounds. "a white one with...red eyes."
Chuckling A yawn pulled its way from his throat.

[/html]