Runaway nonsense
[html]
neat! Big Grin

Ty shook his head and chuckled as Pendzez corrected him. However, Ty only remarked back. "Exactly, it seems really early to even be talking about it, that's all."" He crossed his arms as he spoke. "I'm just worried about you bud, I don't want you to end up being in way over your head." His half-golden half-blue eye locked back onto the pig to make sure it was still following them. "Anyway, I'm glad you understand, just don't rush into everything too fast, alright?"

A long silence ended up following those last remarks, Ty really didn't have much else to talk about with the white noble. However, he enjoyed the wolf's company as they walked in the bright sunny daylight, the scattered white clouds rolling across the sky high over their heads. The breeze, cool and refreshing, yet light and wispy so they didn't get the shivers. It was a perfect day indeed, and Ty was basking in it's radiance. Eventually they reached the barn and Ty brough the little piglet back into the fence, and with that began to look for a hole or something that it got out of. While he did so, he spoke again to Pendzez "Well, besides that, you got anything else new going on?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread