Runaway nonsense
[html]
Ty had been promoted recently to a title of some kind of overseer, looking over pups and their tutors to see if everything is going smoothly. However, there was a problem with that for Ty, there really wasn't anyone to oversee. Most of the wolves were grown up now, and the ones who were pups were almost maturing now. So, to put things simply, Ty didn't have much to do but continue with his old job, wandering the boarders, making sure everything is in order. But today, something had caught his eye, something he found to be odd. Ty had caught sight of a small pink creature, one who seemed rather out of his element. Ty could smell the pork in the air, but he didn't quite believe himself for a second. A pig? out here? What was it doing here? How did it get here? That's when it hit Ty, the pig must have got free from the farm, which worried Ty. It was a small pig, almost a piglet though, so it must have squeezed through one of the smaller points in the fence and slipped out.

Rather then attempt to hunt it down and catch it violently, Ty took a much different approach. He dind't want to startle the creature and send it away, so instead, he decided to try and lure it towards him. After all, Ty had spent a day or two simply laying with the pigs, trying to understand their lifestyle. Walking over to a nearby bush, he reached into it it and picked a few small berries from it, placing them in his hand. He then squatted down and made a light noise to get the pig's attention. The little creature looked up from it's spot to see the sunset orange wolf there, but it wasn't intimidated, it had seen this one before. And this time , the wolf had food. While apprehensive at first, it slowly crawled over to Ty, stopping a few inches away to look at the bigger animal, then made the move for the food. Ty still did not react in the fashion expected, leaping on the creature and grabbing it, instead, Ty simply cooed the creature and pat it's soft back, relaxing the creature even more. Eventually, Ty rose to his feet and spoke to the confused animal. "Come on little one, let's go back to your home." He whispered to the beast, who surprisingly began to follow him with no question.
[/html]
Pendzez seemed pleased that the rain was dispersed and cloud was clearing from all the rain that has been happening for the last few days. Pendzez managed to get out for a scroll through the packlands, since he hadn't been out for a while. He seemed that luck was on his side. Also, happiness and peace, since him and Xeris had become mates, he was progressing in ranks, Rendall was growing up in ranks as well, same with Ty. He could see that every thing was changing around him. He knew that the world was playing it's part of letting it's creations grow.

Pendzez continued on with his scroll, until he found Ty, which was being followed by a little creature that seemed to be thinking it as it's mother or something? If this was true, It was kind of sweet and cute as well. Pendzez only smiled as he watched the two walk. Then he approached them. "That is like so sweet. Are you it's new mother?" he said as a joke.
Ty smirked lightly to see the white wolf standing before him, his coat glowing even in this rainy weather. but what truly surprised Ty was not the coat, but the fact Pendzez was telling jokes, how odd. Pendzez never seemed like one for humor, which threw Ty of slightly to hear the white noble make a jab at him. However, he regained composure rather quickly and replied. "I don't suppose so, unless I start allowing it to milk me." He laughed slightly and the pun, which he didn't mind it being at his own expense. Kneeling down, he pet the little black pig and continued. "the little bugger must've recognized me from the days I spend at the farm." He said as he looked up at the white noble.

Ty was happy to see Pendzez again, who was now in the rank of nuncio. Both himself and the white noble had advanced in the ranks rather quickly for rather new members of the pack, and were rather good friends and rivals. But Pendzez was the more strict and focused one in Ty's eyes, his background in bushido and such made him a rather serious person. Meanwhile Ty was much more carefree and lighthearted, which could be considered a weakness, but that's why they were probably such good friends, because of their differences, they could teach each other a thing or two every once in a while. Looking up into the white noble's eyes, he asked the wolf "So...what brought you out here to the boarders?"
No matter what, Pendzez still saw it as a sweet thing to see that Ty would have the spirit to raise a young lost creature. It must be been lost or that it lost it's parents. The possible reasons didn't really matter. Pendzez was glad to see that Ty was showing sympathy for it. Right up until he said that the young creature must have reckonized Ty from when he was working on the farm before. "Well, I'm happy to see that you start to raise little creatures from a young age. The younger the better."

Pendzez had his red eyes upon Ty. He was his friend and a rival. A teacher, yet also a student. Pendzez had learned one or two things from him, but Ty could also learn from Pendzez. Bushido was ancient, honorable art when it came to survival. There was still forms of bushido existing today, depending on which you wanted to learn. "Oh, I thought I'd go a stroll."
"Heh...well someone has to play farmer around here, I don't see many people taking care of those animals at the ranch." Ty replied with a chuckle. "So, I took up the task of visiting the critters. This little guy got out somehow...I'll have to check the fences to see how he got out." He patted the pig again before he stood up. "So, you went out for a stroll huh? You want to walk with me back to the farm then?" He asked as he began to lead the pig back to the ranch.

Hoping Pendzez would follow, he decided to take the slightly longer path back so the two could talk. Many of the other male wolves seemed so secretive, so reclusive, with such loner personalities so that Ty had trouble speaking to them. Pendzez was actually a joy to talk to, much more down-to-earth then the others, and a recent husband, which Ty was proud of him for. The white noble was a man of few words, but his words meant something to Ty. "So..how are you and Xeris coming along?" He asked the white noble. "Everything good between you two?"
Pendzez didn't realize until now that Ty was also a care taker of animals of the pack. It was true that time to time some of the critters were getting out and causing mischief around the lands. Maybe some reinforcement on the fence would be appropriate to keep the animals secure inside the paddocks. Maybe there was a hole that the critter got through with no trouble.

Pendzez nodded as a reply to Ty's question about the stroll. It was also then that he asked about the white male and Xeris in there mateship. Pendzez scratched the back of his head as he thought about the whole thing. "Yeah, things are going well. I'm thinking about talking with her about pups." It was the idea of pups that Pendzez nervous. Him and his last mate were talking about it, but she just up and went without any note or message for him.
[html]
"Whoa whoa whoa there, pups?" Ty said with a surprised chuckle, almost disbelieving what he heard. "I mean, sure you two are all lovers now, but you just started a relationshipwith her, isn't it a little early to be talking about pups?" He asked as he began the trek back to the farm, the black piglet tagging along behind them, somehow realizing it was a good idea to follow the two wolves. "And from what I've heard, pups require a lot of work, you sure you want to just jump into that?"

Ty didn't mean to jump down Pendzez's throat, but he was worried about the white noble. He was a friend after all, and Ty was beginning to wonder if he wasn't rushing into things. Sure, it was good they learned of each others affections, and even better they became mates, but to think about children now, wasn't it a little much to begin with? Ty didn't want to see his friend overwhelmed. It would be hard for him to keep up his duties if he had to take care of pups as well, and another wolf was already pregnant with pups, to add more right now would tax the pack.
[/html]
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: New Table YAY!!! Big Grin

Pendzez just stood there and looked at Ty as he began to say something that somehow seem objective to the whole subject. Pendzez saw that maybe that he was maybe just trying to help him, but why go weird like that? The little pig following the two wolves seem like a good idea so that it doesn't get lost and the wolves are the ones that have to go and find it. Pendzez cotinue to listen the multiple questions that Ty let out.

Pendzez was seeing the Ty was misunderstood. The white noble said that he and Xeris would talk about it. If they were gonna hold it off then they will. Pendzez didn't mean that they would a soon they finish talking about it. "Ty, you really must learn to let other people finishing speaking. I said we'll talk about it. Doesn't mean we will be after we're done talking. Also, I understand what you are saying, my friend."

[/html]
[html]
neat! Big Grin

Ty shook his head and chuckled as Pendzez corrected him. However, Ty only remarked back. "Exactly, it seems really early to even be talking about it, that's all."" He crossed his arms as he spoke. "I'm just worried about you bud, I don't want you to end up being in way over your head." His half-golden half-blue eye locked back onto the pig to make sure it was still following them. "Anyway, I'm glad you understand, just don't rush into everything too fast, alright?"

A long silence ended up following those last remarks, Ty really didn't have much else to talk about with the white noble. However, he enjoyed the wolf's company as they walked in the bright sunny daylight, the scattered white clouds rolling across the sky high over their heads. The breeze, cool and refreshing, yet light and wispy so they didn't get the shivers. It was a perfect day indeed, and Ty was basking in it's radiance. Eventually they reached the barn and Ty brough the little piglet back into the fence, and with that began to look for a hole or something that it got out of. While he did so, he spoke again to Pendzez "Well, besides that, you got anything else new going on?"
[/html]
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Pendzez was glad to know that he had a friend who cared about him, especially one who would be concerned when it came to pups. However, Ty doesn't need to be too protective. Though, Pendzez was thankful that he was just concerned, he didn't want him to be too objective. Otherwise, things might become too difficult. However, he acknowledged that he won't rush into nearly everything. "I won't rush into things, don't worry."

There was a silence between the two, with the pig still following the two. Pendzez finally recognized the little swine from the farm land area of the pack. From time to time, he saw the small group of pigs, some with their young. Pendzez didn't really stop to check on them. Guess that was his fault. However, he didn't keep his mind on this as Ty asked if there was anything else going on. "Well, nothing much so far. You?"

[/html]
[html]
Ty simply smiled and nodded to the white noble's response, acting more and more distant as he searched for the hole that the little piglet got out of. Eventually Ty grinned as he found the little exit, one of the fence posts had rotted slightly, allowing the lowest horizontal fence rail to drop enough for the little pig to squeeze through. He observed the damage as Pendzez asked the question, to which the Warrior Wolf replied "Well, not much, even less than you Pendzez, at least you are having some sort of plan for the future." as he began looking for a way to prop up the fence railing. "I haven't really done much except for patrol, hunt, train, and sleep." He knelt down and began to search for some kind of way to at least fill the hole for now and prop up the fence rail. "Things are relaxing nowadays, but pretty uneventful, perhaps an adventure of some sort is close at hand huh?" He then laughed again as he looked back to make sure the piglet hadn't tried to escape again.

Eventually, Ty funda rahter slender, yet thickrock, thick enough to fill in the rotter spot where the railing had fallen out. He lifted the rail and placed the nearby rock into the rotted gap, filling the empty space quite nicely. While it would not hold forever, it would be a temporary solution to the problem, allowing Ty to bring his full attention back to Pendzez.
"Speaking of adventures...has infernis made any advances? You know...after xeris' little...intrusion..."
[/html]
[html]

Pendzez listened politely to Ty as she explained his happening. To be honest, Ty was leading a boring life, only work and no fun. Ty seemed somehow devoted to his work, he'd put it in front of going out and having fun every now and then. Hunting was vital for pack life to continue, but no need to do it all the time. Patrol to keep the pack safe is vital too, but after that's done, what does he do? Training himself would help with his skills, but even Pendzez knows that there is another life outside pack life which we can have. "You spend to much here in the Valley than you do out there. You need to get out every now and then."

Pendzez continued to listen as Ty asked about any trouble with Inferni coming to the Valley, after Xeris' little mistake. Pendzez still couldn't believe that the Inferni didn't show any mercy to Xeris, for she got lost. She didn't know where she was going, yet she was left bleeding to death. "No, nothing so far."

[/html]
Angel in her halfling form made her way through the trees. It had been some time since she had been here last and it had worried her with the news that she had just learned of. Why did he have to come now?? A solemn and yet worried look remained on her face as she made her way towards Ty and his companion. She was too strung in thought to even realize she would bump into them until she heard the pig. It startled her and she thrust back blinking wildly. Her foxen friend soon came up behind her and looked at her worriedly and barked at Ty to try and get his attention. He went over to Ty, barked and then looked to Angel as if to tell him that something was wrong.

"Oh..oh I am so sorry. I didn't see you Ty. Hope you are doing well." Angel spoke and again she began walking off this time in another direction. Her foxen friend Malikai barked at Ty some more and then ran to catch up and looked back to Ty. He was really intent on getting the male to talk to her. Angel kept her head low and her eyes tracing the ground in thought as she had been really disturbed by something.
[html]
Ty could feel the empathy in Pendzez's voice when he advised that Ty should find other things to do with his time. And as Ty thought about it, Pendzez had a point, Ty had been living in a bit of a rut since he got here to the Valley, as not as much went on here as much as his life had used to be. The excitement had left Ty's life, and perhaps it was time to try other things, things that could get Ty back to feeling like he's doing something eventful.
"You know, you're right." Ty said to his friend. "Perhaps I'll get away from the Valley for a bit, try and meet new people, see the sights.".

Listening to Pendzez's small bit about inferni not making another move, Ty returned to a more serious persona and nodded. "I see." He said as he gave a more focused glance to Pendzez, then to the direction the inferni territory was in before petting one of the pigs on the back. The warrior wolf had no personal issues with the inferni, no real personal grudge towards it either, how they defended their lands was their business. But Ty could tell a potential issue when he saw it, they were aggressive, hostile, and fierce. He had seen packs like this back in his days as a merc, and it was packs like that who would start wars, so he knew that an eye must be kept on them, for the preservation of the Valley. But those were only his predictions, he could be wrong, but keeping an eye them wouldn't hurt.

Just then Ty was snapped back into reality by the sound of a small bark, what was that? Had one of Naniko's pups gotten loose too? was their a really small wolf out here? No, no that didn't make sense, Naniko's pups weren't old enough to get out this far. That's when he looked to the ground to see the little red flash of fur trotting towards him and barking. Ty recognized this fox, it was Angels, which meant Angel wasn't far behind. Kneeling down, he pet the small creature and smiled warmly. "Hey little guy, how are you doing?" He asked the little fox with a grin before the fox motioned to Angel, who was now in Ty's view. Flashing a small smile, Ty spoke out to the female. "Hello Angel." Ty spoke, but he dind't really get a chance to say much more to her. Without another word, Angel began to walk off, and the fox, now trying to get Ty's attention again before running off after Angel, did the fox want Ty to talk to her? What was wrong with Angel? It concerned Ty, worried him even, he looked back to Pendzez with a rather baffled look, returning to his feet, he glanced back to the walking away Angel before speaking again to Pendzez "Hmm...something's up with Angel..."
[/html]
[html]

Pendzez was being serious. Ty really needed to leave the area, now. Ty seemed to be only attached to Phoenix Valley, he was missing out in an adventure. Apart from when he was in the mercenaries, what was Ty missing out here in Souls? Did he even want a love life, even tough he was a free spirit? "I'll make sure you will. Just go out and come back when ever. You ain't gonna gain a life here in the Valley. Even the spirits like having fun."

Ty only gave a short answer to Pendzez answer to his question about the Inferni's. After what happened, vowed himself that he would protect her, that no one else can touch her. Even monster should know of the word mercy.

Pendzez's ears perked up as he heard a barking sound. What was that? The white male looked around to find a little red fox, that Ty seem to have recognized. The fox wasn't familiar to Pendzez, however, the white male believes he saw it from time to time. A wolf approached as the fox went to go to the wolf. Must have been hers. "Hello.

[/html]
Theme song : Die another Day - Madonna

Angel made her way to her usual laying spot in the fading sunshine it seemed as the light continued to fade and her foxen friend came waltzing up to her with a look of worry on his face. He barked more to get her attention but it never worked so the fox went back to Ty to see if he could get him to follow him back to Angel. He was worried because she had not eaten nor had she slept.

Angel was worried. Why had Bruton returned? How did he find her in the first place? She never understood it. Other than he was obsessed with her, she felt him to be a real danger to her and her pack and she would do anything to protect them. Even if that meant leading him away from the pack by leaving, but she wouldn't do that unless it was deemed very necessary and proved a real threat to their numbers.

Angel seemed to be whispering to herself about utter nonsense as the fox continued to try to get her attention. The fox even tried grasping onto her tail and biting down which took her out of it and then made her sit up. "Malikai knock it off!" Angel shouted and then soon realized she was not alone. A voice sounded out and she jumped up seeing a white wolf rather than a black one. Relief flooded her as she plopped back down onto the rock below.

"Oh thank the gods its not Brutus. Hi. Sorry I would be in a better mood, but I have things troubling me right now. I hope I did not interrupt anything."

Angel spoke as she soon saw Ty approaching. He looked just as worried as he came close. The fox twirled in circles and soon had a smile on his face as if happy he brought people here to help! He was worried his friend had gotten into some sort of trouble and didn't want to see her hurt. He liked her too much for that to happen!
[html]

Pendzez turned his attention to the female more than he did with Ty. Pendzez was always on the social curve since he always liked meeting new people, since there were some of them which he hasn't met yet. Ty, however, seems to have met this female before. From the way the fox was playing around, it must have belonged to the female as her companion.

Pendzez did a formal bow as the female explained her situation. Pendzez was a noble and nobles tend to act noble. "Your not interrupting anything, misu. I'm Pendzez Zazkex, but you can call me Pendzez. You are, misu?"

[/html]
[html]
Ty noticed that Pendzez had gone to talk to Angel before him, to which he quickly followed. Angel definitely had something going on in her life that was bothering her, the way she was acting simply gave that away. Apparently the fox had seen what was wrong as well, and had attempted to get Pendzez and Ty's attention so someone would talk to her. Hearing that she gave the fox a name, and Ty could only grin, apparently the little red fox had become more than just a wounded fox whom Angel took care of, the little creature was her family now, and apparently Malikai had just accepted that.

However, Ty's brow furrowed when he heard Angel speak to both Ty and Pendzez, what she had said was rather troubling. Brutus? Who was that? Why was she panicked about it? Standing beside Pendzez, he slowly knelt down to her eye level, saying "Hello Angel, you weren't interrupting anything at all. but if you don't mind my asking...are you alright? You seem troubled...and who is Brutus?"
[/html]
"Brutus... is my former pack member from my prior pack way before Phoenix Valley. An obsessive wolf he is and he won't stop at nothing to get what he wants. Which is me. He killed my pups I had with Jeremiah, my mate, and then accused me of cheating with him. My mate Jeremiah had been i bad relationships before and said he would kill himself if he were to go through another one. We hadn't even been together for a year yet when he decided to kill himself. He didn't want to get hurt anymore so he took it away. Brutus had never stopped pursuing me since. Now I believe hes tracked me here to Pheonix Valley where I caught his scent just outside the southern border. He knows the pack rules so he won't cross, but I have been trying to hide my scent for some time and now I feel it has failed. If he finds me.... he might kill me."

Angel spoke her speech long of a story as tears began to swell in her eyes. "My beautiful pups... Sangrai, Joseph and Marley... gone.. all gone... and my precious Jeremiah..." Placing her face into her hands, one sob escaped her ribs and soon enough she lifted her head and smiled. The tears were no longer there and she didn't even look like she was upset. Angel was obviously trying really hard not to panic or cry. She hated crying. She thought of it to be embarrassing occasionally. "Oh yes, I am Angelique by the way. Nice to meet you Pendzez. I love the name. It is very unique!" Angel spoke trying to cheer up the mood a little.
[html]

Pendzez listened to the female as she explained who this Brutus that she mentioned was. From what she described about him, Pendzez immediately knew that he was a dangerous wolf. A wolf that will stop at nothing to get what he wants, in this case Angelique, will have to go through far lengths just to get her. Now, Angel didn't know that she was in the presence of two warrior wolves. Since Angel was part of the PV family, Pendzez and Ty can offer their protection to her. If this Brutus wants her, he have to go through Pendzez and Ty. "I'm sorry for you loss. Their spirits are forever watching over you and the rest of nature."

Pendzez was pleased when Angel complimented him about his name. The name Pendzez was uncommon. Very unique indeed. However, it had a great meaning, his name. Pendzez could already tell that Angel's name had great meaning. "Yes, it's very exotic.

[/html]