psy©hoÞ$iloÇybin.
[html]

Firefly almost wanted to snap at the male as he seemed to try and assist her as she was trying to remove herself from his form. Some small warped part of her mind had noticed his sleek trim form as she glared at him in that split second before she let loose to slap him. She knew how pathetic it was to resort to smacking the bastard but she didn't think she'd be able to get away with much more without receiving injury. The Sadira woman was quite surprised that he didn't trully try and fight back when he obviously knew what had been coming. She growled softly as her hard forest orbs narrowed.

She clinched her fists as he seemed to think it appropriate to ask if she was feeling better yet, the remark just made her blood boil more as she remarked. "I haven't even begun to feel better yet." She stared at him with fury in her eyes as he seemed to be trying to recover from the small abuse she'd already lain upon him. She knew that he hadn't exactly been the reason for the abuse she'd received but she still found him to blame. If he hadn't appointed some stupid little chit to watch the shed who'd found it boring and had abandoned her post Firefly never would have found herself in the arms of the twisted individual that had found the idea of a prisoner of war just another toy for his enjoyment. "You don't even have any idea.." She asked. The male had never been unkind to her, even had tried to engage her in conversation when he could. She was beginning to get a feeling that he had no clue of what had befallen her in the last days of the war, or perhaps he just never really cared.

Her fangs were bare when he spoke of her old pack and mate. She growled as she snapped, "It came with a price too high to pay. They took my children from me.." She snarled as she eyed him. "Not that you'd give a damn anyways.." While seconds ago she'd wanted to tear his throat out the sudden reminder of her old pack had begun to temper her anger, adverting it from him onto the ones she'd once believed to be family. Now she remembered once more why she'd never really cared for family ties.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread