with a heart full of mess and lore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Puppy burrito! 300+

Anu probably didn't know it, but the words she had just spoken had a deep and profound effect on the Marino child. They would not be words she would always remember, but they were powerful and they sank into her heart. There were a lot of times that she felt that she weren't progressing in life like she should be. She was not as brave as Gotham and not as personable as Amata. She was shy and she was scared, and sometimes she felt like there was something wrong with her because of those things. Such feelings had been magnified by the bad thing that had happened to her. Even thinking about it for that short moment now made her uncomfortable and shift her weight around. Shyly she looked back up the adult, eyes swimming with the hope that those words were true. "Anu, am I oks? Like...is dere anything wrongs wif me?" She didn't want there to be anything wrong with her. She wanted those bad feelings and thoughts to be wrong.

"I sees." A week wasn't so long, not really. She had been taking care of Leafy for quite a few weeks now so another week wouldn't be any trouble at all. "Thank yous, for tellin' mes and everything." Anu had calmed her down and explained to her that what was happening with Leafy was only natural and there was no cause for her to worry. She had needed that information and reassurance badly. Plus it was always good to learn new things.

"Oh..." Cambi responded with disappointment. It was sad that wolves would never grow wings. Maybe they didn't need wings, but it was still kind of sad. But then a thought came to her. Maybe they never grew wings because nobody tried. Maybe they just had to follow the example of cat-pills and they could grow wings! Excitably and without any explanation Cambria ran over and tugged off one of the smaller blankets from the bed. Once it was on the floor the pup laid down on one corner of it and grabbed part of it with her mouth. Carefully she rolled over and over and over again until she was snuggled wrapped inside the fabric. "Anu! If I stays like dis for a week you think I could grow wings toos?" It was a rather clever idea she thought.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread