with a heart full of mess and lore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

It seemed like a day, like any other day. The sun was shining and it was nice and warm outside. Cambria was out frolicking in the valley, watching as the bugs scattered into the air when her paws disturbed their resting. Sea orbs looked up at the colorful butterflies and it made her think of Leafy. She wondered what he would look like when he finally changed. As his caretaker, in her heart she knew that he would be the most handsome butterfly (for he was a boy) she will have ever seen. Though, when would he change? She noticed that each day there seemed to be fewer and fewer butterflies around. She had been taking good care of him, her momma and dadda said so. So why had he not changed yet?

Attempting to ponder this she moved from the flower filled valley to closer to the mansion and began collected fresh leaves for him. Hopefully nothing was wrong with him. He certainly didn't seem sick, he seemed the same as he always was. It was a little worrying though. Cambria had thought that the process would not take as long as it was. Maybe she was just being impatient though. It was probably hard work, turning magically into a butterfly. Her mouth delicately collected the biggest, freshest green she could find and then she hopped up the stairs to the back door of the mansion. She guessed she would just keep doing what she had been doing, since nothing had gone wrong.

The Marino pup nosed her way in the door and trotted through the kitchen and living room and turned to go up the stairs. Stairs were much easier now that she was getting bigger. Her legs were longer and she was getting more coordinated. The girl hardly noticed these changes in herself though. She came to the second floor and purposefully walked into the family's room and over to Leafy's jar. She set down the greens and looked inside the jar...but she could not see the cat-pill. Panic grabbed her as her eyes grew wide. They darted all over the jar and she moved all around it, but there was no Leafy! Cambria let out a bark, hoping to startle him from wherever he was hiding, but nothing. A series of upset whines came from her as her ears fell back and her tail tucked. What had happened? Where was Leafy?

[/html]
[html]

She was old, and she knew it. Her sliver tones, light sandy color hid any grays that had not originally meant to be there, but Anu felt the age that had been placed on her bones. Her form did not show the years that she could claim, and some might think her plain timber hue beautiful. Her features were light and soft, but Anu felt nothing but old as she walked up the stairs. The end of the season did such things to her. Mornings were filled with tending the garden, and the fruit trees that lived within it were in need of harvest. Her back hurt slightly, and the jar of fresh water for the potted plants in her room was beginning to look appetizing.

Walking slowly up the stairs with an eerie silence Anu noticed the small wolfess that padded across the hallway and into one of the rooms. Blue eyes followed in silence and she was tempted to see what the young pup was after. Instead she headed towards her room. It was small, because of the bed she loved and the window that looked out onto the meadow beyond the Manor. It was close enough so that she could hear the faintest hint of a whine. It was enough for the Lt General to venture down the hall, and poke her head into the room the pups shared. Wondering if anything was wrong she looked before asking. If it were nothing but puppy play she would let it go, but when her eyes came over the panic-stricken pup the fey asked.

“What’s wrong love?”

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I've decided that Leafy is a Black Swallowtail, just fyi XD

Whimpering, Cambria sunk to lay on the floor, her nose pressed to the cool glass of the mason jar. The lid was on, so he couldn't have escaped, unless someone had come in and let him out and then put the lid back on. But nobody would do that! That would have been a very mean and awful thing to do and there wasn't anybody in the pack who would do such a thing. There was no sign of the cat-pill though. No sign at all. But as she morosely looked into the jar she did noticed something out of place. Her brows scrunched together. What was that? A strange grayish green thing was hanging from one of the sticks in the jar. Well, that hadn't been there before, but what was it? Was Leafy inside that? But if he were how had he gotten in there? Was it bad? Did it mean he had gone to sleep forever? That last question drew out a long whine and she could feel tears fill her eyes.

The pup was so distressed and confused that she didn't even notice that someone had been alerted by her sad noises. When the kind voice of Anu hit her ears her face immediately shot to look at the Lt. General. Her face was a deep, sad frown. This was not the way things were supposed to end for her beloved cat-pill. "Anu's! I cames to feed Leafy an' he isn' heres! Dere's some strange thing hangin' on a stick, but it isn' Leafy! Did he runs away somehows?" Tears still threatened in her oceanic oculars, but they did not fall, not yet. They only looked up at the older and wiser wolf pleadingly. She wanted good news, she didn't think she could stand it if Leafy had died and never been able to become a handsome boy butterfly.

[/html]
[html]

no name calling D: !!!!

Standing in the door way Anu found that though the little wolf was indeed in distress, she could not instinctually feel that something was very wrong. Cambria was not hurt, as Anu had first feared, and she was sure that if something had gone wrong with one of her siblings it would not be a jaw that she would be staring at. Once she spoke Anu woke from her curious daze and focused on the jar that held the pup’s attention.

Entering the room the older woman dropped gracefully to the floor, and looked at the jar. A smile appeared on her face as she asked, “Is Leafy a caterpillar?” The Lt. General wore a smile, though it was soft and kind and showed no amusement for the puppies distress. It was understandable for the Petty Officer to not understand what was happening with the small insect. It was obvious that the bug had grown enough that it was ready to turn into a butterfly, but she wished to know what the young wolfess knew about the creature before trying to explain. She knew that there was nothing to worry about, and hoped to instill some of the calm exterior that she owned in the pup.

[/html]
[html]
There's an apostrophe! D: & short Tongue

The pup watched anxiously as Anu came into the room and laid down by the jar. She watched every movement and expression she made, looking for any clues of what kind of an answer she was going to get. As that smile appeared she wanted to be hopeful, surely Anu wouldn't be smiling if something bad had happened. Still, she kept the hope from overtaking her. It would be awful to get disappointed. At the question she nodded her head vigorously. "Yes, yes! Leafy's a cat-pill! Mata found him for me, when I was still sads and gaves him to me to takes care of hims. She saids he would turns into a butterfwie, so I been takin' cares of him and feedin' hims and I cam in today and he's not there!" Her voice was high pitched and the more she spoke the faster the words came. The faster she told the Lt. General everything the faster she would know what the answer would be. This was so so important and she needed to know as quick as possible!

Another whine was emitted as she looked back to the seemingly empty jar before looking back to Anu. Her body wriggled all over with anxious energy. She didn't know how to deal with this, but she did as good a job as she could to stand still and be patient. It was hard though! This was an emergency!

[/html]
[html]

my favorite cheeze-it, is the BIG cheeze-it. you needed to know that. xD (short ><)

Problem solved, and her eyes. The caterpillar was simply moving through its next stage of life. As with all creatures the small bug had different stages that it must go through in order to keep living. This was a unique one, for wolves and other mammals did not go through it. Of course it would be hard for the young girl to understand what was happening to her captive insect. The words spilled out of her mouth franticly, and Anu tried to calm her. “But he is, Cambria.” She spoke softly, eyes on the pups face and then the jar.

Leafy was right there, but only hidden in his cocoon. With a finger she hoped to lead the pups eye to the small shell that hung inside the jar. “See that?” She asked. Her voice was serious but still calm and light. “He’s sleeping inside there.” It was like a small bed, blankets wrapped tight around him while he grew wings and became something far more beautiful.

[/html]
[html]
guess we're having short posts XD

Cambria felt like she might explode from all the anxious energy that was inside her. It was a sort of panic attack and try as she might to stay calm nothing worked. Nothing had prepared her for this. The way she had imagined it in her mind was that the change would be quick, like the blink of an eye. One second he would be a cat-pill and then the next he would be a butterfly. This did not factor into that image and so it was wrong and did not fit and so something must be wrong. When Anu spoke again it took the girl a minute to remember what she had just said moments earlier. He was what? Her mind raced and screeched to a halt when it came to the answer. He was there? Confusion overcame her face. She looked back to the jar. There was no little green cat-pill in there, what was Anu talking about?

Though when the adult's finger guided her eyes to the strange thing that hadn't been there before things got a little clearer to her, but not much. The pup had thought everything had a similar life cycle. Things changed but they never looked completely different. Except apparently for cat-pills and butterflies... Oh, maybe this did fit then? She had never heard of something in-between though. The word sleep caused her to whine, short and sharp, and she looked back to Anu. "Sleepin'? But...nots forevers, rights?" No, Leafy could not have gone to sleep forever without getting to turn into a butterfly. It just wouldn't be fair!

[/html]
[html]

short post thread!

To grow was not instantaneous, to change took a collection of brief moments that extended through ones life. It was rare to have a single moment that defined when childhood was lost and adulthood began. A catalyst could indeed begin the change, but was linked to the reaction and the events the followed that truly made one mature. For Leafy, the captive caterpillar, there was something inside that small body of his that had started the change.

“No,” Anu began. A smile on her face. It was soft, comforting. Forever? Nothing slept forever. It either woke, or had no heartbeat and would then decay into the ground from where it came.

“A caterpillar must sleep for a little while, so that he can grow his wings and change into a butterfly.”The wolfess tried to explain to the pup. Of course the science of it was complicated and even she did not know all the things that made a ugly bug grow into a beautiful butterfly. “A caterpillar is a baby butterfly, and in order to become gown up, he has to make his cocoon and change inside it.” What was happening inside was a mystery even to the older wolf, but she knew what would come after.

“He will wake up, and be a butterfly.”

[/html]
[html]
yay! 300+

As Anu smiled and told her no, Leafy was not asleep forever the pup heaved a sigh almost too big for her body and her bottom plopped onto the floor. What a relief! Now that her fears were mostly abated she felt so tired and worn out, the nervous energy flooding out of her system. "Goods. I would be so sads if he had gone to sleep forever and nots became a handsome butterfwies." The Lt. General was being very patient with her and so she thought the older and wiser wolf deserved an explanation for her extreme fear. A very small, very tentative smile crawled onto the pup's face, trying to show Anu that she was feeling better and not so upset.

Cream-tipped ears perked as the explanation of what was going on with her cat-pill began. Whether or not she would understand it all on the first telling, she didn't want to miss and thing and soaked up all the knowledgeable words like a sponge. So Leafy had to go to sleep so he could get his wings and change? That made sense she supposed. Growing wings must take a lot of energy and so he would need lots and lots of rest. "I tink I sees now. How long will he be sleeping in the little sack?" This was good news actually. If Anu knew how long Leafy would be asleep then she could count the days and know when he would come out a butterfly! Then she would be able to make sure she was there when it happened and her sister too!

"At first I thoughts that it would just be poof! an' he would bes a butterfwies. I did not knows about all of this wif da cocoon and stuffs. I'm glad that everything is okay and he's turning into a butterfwie." A thought struck her then and it seemed a very important thing to ask. Cambria looked up to Anu with curious eyes. "Anu, why doesn't wolves makes cocoons?"

[/html]
[html]

:]

Anu wondered where this little bug came from. Had the pups been playing in her garden? Her plantings were delicate, but not so much that it would not withstand the paws of three little wolves, especially those as caring as Cambria was. The more fragile of flowers were hidden away beyond that heartier of plants where small paws could not reach. Anu had been many caterpillars there, as well as butterflies. The jar was interesting as well, how had the holes been poked through the top? These Marino-Sadira pups were something else.

“Well, everyone changes at their own pace.” Anu answered. It was a viable lesson for any creature, especially one that was growing herself. Things happened at different times for every different creature. Not every one matured at the same pace, some blossomed early while others took longer to grow. Others found all that they were looking for the first time they searched for it, while some learned from trial and error and needed to look and look to find what they were missing. Though Anu figured that Cambi needed to wait a little more then a week for the bug to become a butterfly she answered with a, “You will need to be patient.”. Anu softly warned the pup, waiting calmly was important in all aspects of life. Knowing that she would worry, Anu offered a, “It could take a week.” to keep her mind at ease.

If things just poofed into something very different Anu had yet to witness it. She smiled at the thought, sure that there was nothing that combusted and changed its very being. “Well,” The woman thought aloud, surprised at the pups question. “I guess its because we will never grow wings.”

[/html]
[html]
Puppy burrito! 300+

Anu probably didn't know it, but the words she had just spoken had a deep and profound effect on the Marino child. They would not be words she would always remember, but they were powerful and they sank into her heart. There were a lot of times that she felt that she weren't progressing in life like she should be. She was not as brave as Gotham and not as personable as Amata. She was shy and she was scared, and sometimes she felt like there was something wrong with her because of those things. Such feelings had been magnified by the bad thing that had happened to her. Even thinking about it for that short moment now made her uncomfortable and shift her weight around. Shyly she looked back up the adult, eyes swimming with the hope that those words were true. "Anu, am I oks? Like...is dere anything wrongs wif me?" She didn't want there to be anything wrong with her. She wanted those bad feelings and thoughts to be wrong.

"I sees." A week wasn't so long, not really. She had been taking care of Leafy for quite a few weeks now so another week wouldn't be any trouble at all. "Thank yous, for tellin' mes and everything." Anu had calmed her down and explained to her that what was happening with Leafy was only natural and there was no cause for her to worry. She had needed that information and reassurance badly. Plus it was always good to learn new things.

"Oh..." Cambi responded with disappointment. It was sad that wolves would never grow wings. Maybe they didn't need wings, but it was still kind of sad. But then a thought came to her. Maybe they never grew wings because nobody tried. Maybe they just had to follow the example of cat-pills and they could grow wings! Excitably and without any explanation Cambria ran over and tugged off one of the smaller blankets from the bed. Once it was on the floor the pup laid down on one corner of it and grabbed part of it with her mouth. Carefully she rolled over and over and over again until she was snuggled wrapped inside the fabric. "Anu! If I stays like dis for a week you think I could grow wings toos?" It was a rather clever idea she thought.

[/html]
[html]

love it!!
300+

Her own were grown, off in their own worlds and living lives disconnected from hers. It was only Mati that remained a constant presence in her life, and yet even she was distracted by her life and her art. Locked away in the room she called her studio and playing with paints and colors. It made her happy, and Anu could ask nothing more. Salem was lost to her, and Brooklyn seemed to be too. Haven made her the most proud. A Knight of a newly formed and, as she imagined, thriving pack. He was happy, living as a protector and guardian, she was sure of it. He had always been her favorite. But they were beyond the time of discovery and imagination and so the children of her Commander filled the holes that her own had left.

Her ears turned slightly as the pups question, and her features grew serious for a moment. “Of course your okay, there’s nothing wrong with you.” The brown hued pup was perfect, and Anu could not begin to understand what made her wonder if she was right or not. If it was the accident that worried her, Anu couldn’t find anything symptoms that remained.

A smiled returned when Cambria thanked her. She was always happy to explain anything, or answer any questions that she might have. Though this had been an easy thing to explain, Anu hoped that the young wolf would come to her if she was ever unsure about something. The older woman answered with a warmly spoken, “Your welcome.”. When the pup ran off Anu figured that their time was up, and that the pup had found something else to capture her attention. But when she spoke her name, Anu watched and began to laugh. Blue eyes looked at the little face that was the only puppy part exposed by the blanket.

“I don’t think so.” She said among her laughter. Unfortunately neither would ever have wings. “But,” she added, eyes shining. “I don’t know everything.” A little bit of hope never hurt anyone.

[/html]
[html]
:3 300+

Maybe she shouldn't be comparing herself to her siblings and those around her, but it was hard for her not to. It was almost an automatic response that she couldn't control. No one was as shy as she was and it didn't seem that anyone worried so much about the things that she did. As soon as the pup was out of her comfort zone she feared that something bad would happen. That was one of the main reasons thoughts of leaving the safety and security of Crimson Dreams never came to her. This was her home and she was the safest here. Why would she go out into the unknown where so many bad things could possibly happen? But Anu very seriously said that there was nothing wrong with her and she nodded her head. That was good, she didn't want there to be anything wrong with her. She didn't want to be a burden or disappointment to her family or her friends.

Cambria would have never done such a spontaneous and creative thing in front of someone she was not comfortable with, so her actions were a testament to her trust of the Lt. General. Part of that trust was grown from how much she knew her momma trusted Anu. But also Anu had been there for her when the bad thing had happened. She had helped momma make the bad woman go away. The older wolf was someone that the pup knew she would always be able to depend on and come to, and that was a very important thing to her. This was also the reason that Cambria wasn't worried that Anu was laughing at her. She knew that she would never be that mean and she knew that she probably looked funny all wrapped up in the blanket like she was, so a little giggle bubbled up from her throat too and she would have wagged her tail if she had been able to.

Cream-tipped ears drooped slightly as it appeared that that would not grow her wings. She had hoped it might, but she knew that the chances were pretty slim. Just when it seemed all hope had been dashed though Anu added that last comment and the pup lit up again, a broad smile on her tiny muzzle. The girl gave a happy bark and tried to wriggle around in her soft cocoon. It was when she tried to move she realized that this was not all that comfortable. Did she really want to stay like this for a week? She didn't think so. "This is not that comfortables...I can't moves!"

[/html]
[html]

CUTE
300+

To think she was not right, and to look to others as an example for how to live was an innocent mistake, and one Anu had made quiet often. One’s reflection was not always clear. At times you just couldn’t see who you truly were, no matter how clear the water, how streak free the mirror. She could see herself, and what she thought she wanted in others, and it was impossible not to compare what she had to what other’s owned. As Cambria matured and grew to be the wolfess that as an adult she was destined to become, she would find that each was unique and no one life fit two creatures. The reflection would grow clear as crystal.

The woman looked at the struggling pup, her smile growing soft. “No, I imagine not.” She spoke with a caring tone. The older wolfess moved towards the wrapped pup, and began to unroll her. It was a creative thought, that in some way she could grow wings, but wolves were made for the earth. Anu knew best that the ground and soil was where they belonged. The sky was a place for birds and Cambria’s cherished butterflies. Not for pups.

Blue eyes looked to the sea green that the pup processed. It was a big dream, to wish for flight. She was something special just for thinking of it. Others took what they were given and lived comfortably with it. It took a creative and brave soul to wish for more and to march forward to claim it. “Leave flying for the birds. Soon enough you will change yourself. And mastering two legs cant be as hard as learning to fly.” Anu added. Yes, the pup was still young but the moon’s pull would soon tug at her Luperci genes. Let her only have the hardship of that change, and leave wings to monarchs and morning doves.

[/html]
[html]
short D:

As she wiggled inside her comfy and yet not-so-comfy cocoon she was glad that Anu understood that she wanted out and needed help to do so. The older wolf carefully unrolled her but as she rolled around and around she became dizzy. It was funny though and she couldn't help laughing during the whole process. What a fun little game! She would have to show it to Amata and Gotham! Surely they would think it was fun as well. She hadn't been able to grow wings, but at least the possibility of a fun new game had come out of her little experiment. Finally her body was free again but as she tried to stand back up she just ended stumbling back over again. The room spun around her but it was just silly and funny, not frightening. "Woahs, everything's spinnin'!" She decided it was best to just lay there and let the feeling wear off before trying to move again. She'd probably just fall back down.

The pup huffed a sigh and she was finally able to right herself and stand up, her little tail waving like a flag behind her. "Yah, I guess I wills." Until Anu had just now mentioned it, she had almost forgotten about being able to shift soon. She hadn't thought about that as being her own little transformation. "When will it happen Anu? Does...does it hurt at all?" The prospect certainly seemed like it could be painful, your body changing that much. Though she hadn't ever heard any of the adults say that it hurt, so maybe it didn't. Cambria hoped it didn't, pain was not something she endured well.

[/html]
[html]

me too :3

The frail female untangled and unrolled the pup. She tried to do it slowly, but there was no way to erase the dizziness that Cambria felt as she stood on her four legs. Anu smiled, though not enough to provoke any embarrassment or self-consciousness. Her brown fur stuck out at every which way and Anu could not help but find it adorably humorous. Instead of laughing, she only lightly brushed the angled fur down as Cambria steadied herself against the ground. It did not take long for her to become acquainted with her legs, uneasy at first but now her body remembered how they worked. Wolves were certainly poorly suited for cocoons as well as wings. They would forget how their legs worked, and never leave the sky…

Her question brought Anu back to earth, and with the words a soft look fell against her face and she nodded slightly. “Its different for everyone, some at half a year, others later. ” She spoke honestly. It was hard to know how it would be for the young wolf. Au could hardly remember the first time she shifted. It was so long ago. Sadly she had not experienced when her and Naniko’s pups had changed. To the fey it was a personal experience. Some wished to have a familiar face beside them, others sought solitude. Some changed so suddenly it was violent from the surprise. “It could,” Anu spoke truthfully, “Its best to be relaxed, to know what it happening and just let it.” Anu knew that if she fought it, in any way, there was pain. It was with a calm mind and body that brought a seamless transition.

[/html]
[html]
300+

She remembered how, when she and her sister had accidentally put the butterfly to sleep, how momma had told them that when they were older and could change she would show them how to handle butterflies. That prospect had excited the girl so much and yet she had gone and almost forgotten about it completely! Now her mind buzzed with all the other things she would be able to do when she could shift. Taking care of Leafy would be much easier, she wouldn't have to wait for an adult to open his house so she could put fresh food in. Sadly though she knew that he would probably turn into a butterfly before she was able to shift. Maybe later though she could find another catpill and take care of it all by herself next time. That would certainly be a lot of fun!

Cambria was a little surprised to hear that everyone shifted at different times. The girl had assumed that whenever it happened it would happen to her and Amata and Gotham all at once. "Oh..." Suddenly she had the feeling that her siblings would start being able to shift long before she would. Once again she would be left behind. Would they still want to play with her when they had their new bodies and she was still stuck as she was? Her ears drooped at the thought and she looked morosely at the ground. They'd be off doing all the new neat things they could do with their new shapes and she'd be left all alone, watching from afar.

The pup was only able to manage nodding her head as Anu explained that it could hurt but probably wouldn't if she were just calm and let it happen when the time came. She would need to remember that, because Cambria knew herself and knew that at least at first she would probably be scared. She would need to work really hard to be prepared and calm when the time came. Right now though she was just worried that she would be months behind her brother and sister.

[/html]
[html]

short-tastic

One of the worst parts of adolescence was the thought that everyone should be the same. It wasn’t always a conscious thought, many times hiding below the surface. It urged them to conform, to compare. But with age Anu had realized that they were all different. On the outside Anu looked ordinary, small and nothing special. She seemed the same as any other wolf, plan to look at and placid in voice and word. But she was different, and it took time to dig below that surface to know that she was not like the next. Anu had come to terms with those differences and she lived with and found she loved them.

A hand went to the pup’s head, and as always she was gentle in her touch. Cambria would be different, Anu know such a thing. She knew because she was already extraordinary, because of her tangled past and young age. She knew such a thing because Anu had seen more then her face liked to show.
“Don’t worry.” Anu said, a smile on her face. At the moment she felt wise and knowledgeable, a feat easy to tackle when with such a young wolf. Her body no longer felt the pain of her age though, that ache had subsided.
“There’s nothing to be frightened of.” for fear would become panic and panic would become pain.

[/html]
[html]
300+

The Marino pup couldn't say where she had gotten these ideas that she was not as good as her siblings. She knew they hadn't come from her parents, momma and dadda loved them all equally and never played favorites or said that one of them was better than the others. Neither Gotham or Amata had ever said they were better than her either, or given off the vibe that they ever thought so. So where had all these worries and insecurities come from? Thinking about it, she had a feeling that a lot of it stemmed from her accident. Ever since that had happened she hadn't ever felt the same about herself. Whenever she thought about it felt like she was spoiled in some way, like it had ruined a part of her. No one else had ever acted like that was true, but it was a notion that the girl couldn't seem to shake.

Cambria felt the light touch on her head and she looked up the adult, the smile making her feel better. Anu had misunderstood her change in mood though. For once she wasn't really afraid of what would come, it was the fear of it not coming when it should. "I's not scared of that, it's just..." She frowned, trying to find the right way to express what was troubling her. "My brother and sister, they'll prolly shift befores me, and I'm afraid I might gets left behinds..." She didn't think they would do it on purpose necessarily, her siblings weren't mean like that. They would probably just get so excited with all the new things they could do that they might forget that Cambria couldn't do them yet. Even if it wasn't on purpose though it would still make her feel kind of sad though.

[/html]
[html]

thanks for waiting. <3

Anu listened, trying to understand what it was that made the pup worry. It wasn’t unlike Cambria to think of things a little more then most did. Anu wasn't about to say she was a worrier; and her fear was a rational one. But, “Even if they do, you wont be far behind.” Anu tried to calm the Marino child’s unease. It wasn’t an easy thing to go through, but she needed to focus on herself and not think much about when everyone else was beginning to shift. Her siblings wouldn’t be able to wait for her, for it was beyond their control. But they were going to suddenly run away once they had two legs.

“You just need to be patient.” It came down to that as well, being able to wait even though everyone around her was able to change. Anu looked at the jar once again and asked a simple question. “Will you let him go once he wakes up?” Maybe it was to change the focus away from her firs shift, but Anu was certainly curious to know the answer.

[/html]