time is swift for those who fear
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble223.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Can I take him and put him in my pocket! he is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Svara waited for the usual sneer of disgust at her obtrusive additude. Or better yet the condensending remarks about her nature, how she was nothing but a miserable failure at life. It was all so much fun to listen to them throw the remarks at her like one would candy to a child; After all Svara did have a sweet tooth. She waited and was blown away when the male completly avoided the harsh comment with a simple remark. Her ears staied pinned as she watched him now with a guarded expression. He was suppossed to be pissed, why hadn't that offended him like everyone else?

His voice had left an impression on her as well, the twang in it different then what she was acustom to. Svara wasn't about to reveal any interest incase he was attempting to bait her. " Yeah fucking right. Everyone is waiting for something." She said with a dismal outlook. Her yellow eyes rolled as her mouth tightened into what was almost a pout for the red she wolf. She didn't even know she was holding the expression she was so deep in thought.

It was in last comment that made her features completely change and her head turned to look at him so fast she probably got whip lash. A look of complete stun took over Svara's face, mouth agape, eyes wide and ears perked. Had she heard the lonatic right? No one gave her a compliment! For a few seconds she just sat there with the comical expression unable to regain her composure. What was she suppossed to say to that? The red wolf was stuck, she didn't know what to do. "I--ehh."

Shaking her head she narrowed her eyes and took to her paws in a flash of red. "Okay what do you want! You want something I know it!" There could be no other reason for the compliment, he wanted something and she wanted to get it out of him right now, because it would be more acceptable then if he truely thought well of her coat. A determined scrunch of her face and ears pinned she waited for him to tell her what he wanted.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread