time is swift for those who fear
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble223.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Can I take him and put him in my pocket! he is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She waited, her face shoved into his own. He needed to say something else, because she didn't know how to react to a compliment, it would force her to back down. He didn't seem to change when she got rattled by him, but was there a hint of confusion? He wasn't quick to reply. Could he really be telling the truth and not really want anything? When she got a response out of him her muscles seemed to loosen on their own and she took a step back to sit down, not so close to his face. The horses had brought him to the border, but he still thought her fur was pretty.

The reason why he thought it was pretty made her exhale, so it had nothing to do with her, but his lack of knowledge when it came to red fur. A stir of dissapointment came to her gut. Had she really wanted that compliment even if she hadn't know how to react to it? Shaking her head for the tenth time she sneered at him almost giving a childish snort. "Red fur is common, mines nothing to remember." She said with a dry tone.

The urge to say "thank you" came to her tounge, but she swallowed it with a large gulp that filled her lungs with air. Instead she looked over his own coat and couldn't help but notice it's unique state. Yellow orbs met back at his orange before she adressed him again. "Your own coat is more uncommon." How had he been able to defuse her so easily? It wasn't possible. The red female felt like this male could mean trouble for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread