The Truth about Justice
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gles-1.png); background-color:#0b010a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table © Jacoby
You're Automatic To Me
There's No Real Love In You..

Thank you... was all she could mutter to him. A thank you was sufficient enough for him. He needed no pay back, only because he would go out of his way to help one in need. His tail was grasped by the male pup only seconds later. This made his tail stop it's wagging, and stay completely still. The three continued on and on. Excuse me, M-m-mister. But what is your name? A'cause I figure, Sir, that if I kn-kn-know your name, then you aren't really a stranger, Sir. Mama told me not to s-s-sp... Talk to strangers. But she talked to you, so thats alright, isn't it? he had concerns about his name. Daisuke had been so rude! How could he forget something so important?! The male mentally slapped himself in the head. How rude of me! My name is Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You can just call me Dai, or Daisuke though. You don't have to use all that 'sir' stuff. he spoke, his maw letting a small chuckle from it, and his maw just holding that friendly smile that it always did. I believe it is good to talk to someone you don't know when they are helping you, so yes, I'm sure it's good to talk to me, since your mother did the same. he spoke, nodding his head, and concentrating on making his tail stay still.

The trio traveled on and on, the optime leading the pup, and holding his mother, bridal style. He tried to hurry, and he stopped every time he noticed that the femme's maw got full of blood. Every time she's cough, and then fit for a few seconds and then fall back to sleep. His eyes went to a cave that he had called his den for a few days now. It was newly established since he had been adventuring most of the time, and this was the first cave he had come upon. He looked to the creek that had been close by to the cave, and he turned to that first. He needed to clean her wounds, as well as get some water for the boy so he too was not dehydrated. Are we a-a-almost there? My feet hurt. I'm hungry. What d-d-do you like to eat? I like to eat pheasants. Mama used to be real good at c-c-catching them, till... Till. the boy spoke to Daisuke, and he listened, until the boy cut off at the end of his sentence. Eyes looked back to the boy and his head cocked lightly. We're almost there. If you look over there, you'll see it. But first we have to go to the creek, and get some water. Wash your mother's wounds.. But until what? What happened after that? he asked, pressing the matter since he was curious of what the boy was to say. I also don't know if you've had a rabbit before, but I have a few of them in my den from earlier today. he spoke, nodding his head since the boy wanted to know what he had to eat.

He lead to the two to the water, the shallow creek that had a elevated side instead of a shore. Let go of my tail so I can help your mother with washing. There's a shallow part that you can stand in and drink down that way a bit. It's not too far, maybe about 15 feet or so. he spoke, nodding his head and pointing towards where the hill was elevating, so the water was running towards Daisuke, and downhill to a pool that was far from here. The part that he was at now was deep enough for himself and the female, but slightly too deep for this pup. Once he felt the teeth remove from his fluffy tail, he stepped into the water, and put her down into it. He held her head up above the water, and he started to run his hands down her body, rinsing the mud and blood from her body, while keeping an ear on the boy to make sure he didn't have too many complications up the hill.

speak

Why do I keep loving you?
You're so Automatic...To Me...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread