rescue our friend
[html]
Don't you worry, I'm more late. T-T Apologies! 300+

This unexpected conversation seemed to be doing well for the Dreamer male. He had been so wrapped up in the worries of balancing life between Naniko and his family here, that he could hardly see how good the situation really was for the D’Angelo woman. That’s not to say that Ehno was free from those crushing worries, but at least now there was one less thing for him to fret about. Naniko would be just fine in her new pack, as much as the distance killed him. The woman deserved a break and a fresh start and a good home, as did the pups that were on the way. It was a calming thought to picture such a peaceful change of scenery for their fallen Commander. And judging from Urma’s own words that thought seemed to be doing well to quell her worries also. Ehno began to feel some reassurance, prompting a smile to grace his features to match the female’s own. “Yes,” he said with a nod, finally beginning to feel a bit of relief.

“Thank you,” he said, glad for her reassurance and support. “We’ll all have to keep our thoughts positive, won’t we?” He laughed a little, already finding himself in much better spirits. He was glad that he had chosen to speak of his problems, at least briefly, with her, and he was very grateful that Urma had listened to him and offered him some comforting and sympathetic words. Ehno had barely just met the alabaster female, but he already felt a sort of bond with her thanks to her kind words and positive attitude. And certainly, a friend of Naniko’s was a friend of his. His amber gaze fixed itself upon her features, a hint of his smile still lingering on his lips. “She told me she’s thinking of joining Phoenix Valley, just east of the human city. I’m sure she would love it if you were to visit, once the pups are born and she’s settled in.” He was certain that Nani would be happy to have an old friend visit her in her new home. The D’Angelo woman would likely begin to make new bonds with her future pack mates, but it was always good to keep old ties strong, especially the ones that had helped her get past her addiction with their support and friendship.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread