The Truth about Justice
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gles-1.png); background-color:#0b010a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table © Jacoby;
I'm staring at a broken door
There's nothing left here anymore

The little boy was quick to take the food from Daisuke and start to gobble it up. His mother was right after him, taking the food gingerly from his hand, and as she did, Daisuke laid the other two on the floor beside him. He was not hungry at the moment, and would more than likely eat later. His eyes looked outside of the cave mouth, azure orbs looking to the stars that he could see in a distance. He silently sat there, his hands pulled back behind his head, and his body stretched out on the rock slab he was on. His eyes passed the two, not wanting to seem rude for staring or anything, so he didn't bother to look at them, but over them and into infinity. The midnight breeze found it's way into the den, and caressed the male's fur like a mother would her baby boy. His mother was in the wind, for she was a phoenix, and his father, he was in the ocean, because he was a golden water dragon. He believed that his mother and father were always with him, in his heart, and in the nature around him. Would he ever become civilized like the wolves that he had seen in Cour? He never knew. He didn't want to be like them. Though he could conform to some things, he'd more likely be found in a den just like this, or a burrow on the beach. Caillen, manners!"

" T-t-thank you, Daisuke!
The words came by his audits fast and he nodded his head in a response. Anytime. the word was the only one to fly by his maw. He smiled lightly, and then turned his head back to the ceiling. His eyes closed and he listened to the music that drowned out the sound of the gobbling animals next to him. His mind made random beats, random music that he could imagine on a dime, and he even could disappear into this world if he was stuck in the beat for too long. Thank you, Daisuke. he didn't hear it to consciously even respond to it like he had with Caillen. His eyes were still closed, and maw pointed to the ceiling. A few minutes passed again, with only the sounds of the two eating filling the cavern, and then snoring. Daisuke's audits flicked, and like that, he was out of his music world, and his eyes opened to look at the feomora whom was looking at him. He flinched back for a second, not really expecting her to be looking at him. Kid, might I ask you a question? she started, a pause and then continued. Where is your family? Why are you out here, all alone? His eyes narrowed on her. One of his audits fell back, as the other kept itself pulled in her direction. Not very many would ask about his family. He was more of the one whom would speak about them. He loved them all dearly, but there was corruption in the Urahazu clan, and that's what was more concerning to him.

My mother was murdered by my brother. My father was assassinated in the same day, by my brother? I doubt it. My sister Pachi is somewhere north of here. My brother is missing, as is my two other sisters, Ryn and Kaetel. he explained as bluntly as he possibly could. He was rather unhappy with talking about about his family as far as that went, but he couldn't sugar-coat everything in his life, ya' know? He let a small sigh pass his lips. That' is why I don't want violence. Because my family was broken by it. None of us were ever the same after mother and father were assassinated. he spoke his eyes looking to his stomach. His eyes were narrowed, and also glazed over with sorrow.

speak

My room is cold, it's making me insane
I've been waitin' here so long.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread