Bad Habit
[html]

ooc: You have a cute doggy :3 I wish I had a cute doggy. I would play with it, and pet it, and lurv it [/nonsense]

Seven felt the stranger's presence - his scent, his soft footsteps, his not so calm breathing. The dark male's senses were at their peak right now, trying to locate unknown sights, sounds and smells. Well, atleast he was locating the later two. His eyes were concentrating on the horizon and seeing absolutely nothing. The sky was staring to blur together with the ocean and form one dark blue and gray mass of depression.

Although forty-nine percent of his mind wanted to ignore this canine - as he obviously wasn't paying attention to the dark male - the other fifty-one had had enough of this staring blankly at the ocean routine. It was depressing, to say the least.

Slowly, like a some spooky spectre, Seven turned his head towards the dog-like Luperci. He seemed to be worried, something Seven could relate to. Although his worries seemed to be temporary, not exactly something big in his life. Maybe just a few hectic days or an event that didn't affect him directly. The way the dog-ish wolf nearly ate the sand when he walked made the dark male a bit amused. A bit? A smile even appeared on his face. I suggest not eating the sand. It's really not that tasty.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread