Runaway nonsense
"Brutus... is my former pack member from my prior pack way before Phoenix Valley. An obsessive wolf he is and he won't stop at nothing to get what he wants. Which is me. He killed my pups I had with Jeremiah, my mate, and then accused me of cheating with him. My mate Jeremiah had been i bad relationships before and said he would kill himself if he were to go through another one. We hadn't even been together for a year yet when he decided to kill himself. He didn't want to get hurt anymore so he took it away. Brutus had never stopped pursuing me since. Now I believe hes tracked me here to Pheonix Valley where I caught his scent just outside the southern border. He knows the pack rules so he won't cross, but I have been trying to hide my scent for some time and now I feel it has failed. If he finds me.... he might kill me."

Angel spoke her speech long of a story as tears began to swell in her eyes. "My beautiful pups... Sangrai, Joseph and Marley... gone.. all gone... and my precious Jeremiah..." Placing her face into her hands, one sob escaped her ribs and soon enough she lifted her head and smiled. The tears were no longer there and she didn't even look like she was upset. Angel was obviously trying really hard not to panic or cry. She hated crying. She thought of it to be embarrassing occasionally. "Oh yes, I am Angelique by the way. Nice to meet you Pendzez. I love the name. It is very unique!" Angel spoke trying to cheer up the mood a little.

Messages In This Thread