daybreak
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She wasn't about to have this conversation with him. He was stupid and way to dumb for her tastes. Did he think because he waved that big piece of metal around that he was her king now? What an idiot he was. Svara did stop then she turned around and looked at the pumpkin hued wolf and gave him such a look that even the flowers would die in fear. Shift quickly her hair swirled around her back as it became a long mane and her yellow eyes became a fire untamable.

Baring her teeth at him she had heard enough. "You are a boy with that mentality. You call me Serf with no problem! Your idea of what this pack is is not what it was created on! We are equals in Cour Des Miracles boy, and if you have forgotten that the only thing you will ever amount to is a waste of space and flesh." The red she wolf seethed. Pushing her hair behind her shoulder in a gruff manner Svara didn't let her eyes move from him.

"As for punishments, that is not your rank so kiss my ass and shove your big boy bull crap where someone cares." He had no right to get inbetween her and firefly's fight. The golden women had insulted something very important to her, because it alone had bothered her. She never asked once what the collar was. Turning on them both then Svara made her exit this time, not looking back. She still had had no intention of hurting Firefly. She still loved the women, even if she couldn't tell her that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread