Simply not good enough
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... dreams.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Halo was quite amazed when she managed not to jump when her uncle’s voice sounded in the cooling air. Her grip was firm on the weapon and she was far from graceful- in other words he would probably never know how much he startled her. Her focus had been correct, but an oversized ear flickered in disappointment for being caught off-guard so easily. She had wondered why she had been put into the top warrior rank so soon, but had realized that despite not being deserving of it quite yet it had given her a proper motivation to learn the art. She, and probably Gabriel too, had started to understand that this was perhaps the ideal path for her. The young hybrid girl adored the thought of being someone. That was why she was here after all; to find her place, a home where a feeling of belonging was included. She turned to face him fully and gave him a sweet smile.

”I’m hoping to find a sparring partner in the future, I wish Ezekiel was here still,” the girl replied as she slowly lowered the beautiful sword. A comrade to practice with would be much more helpful than free flow. ”I find this weapon quite beautiful,” Halo added as an audible afterthought while twisting the blade slowly with adoration present in her gaze. A needle was forced into her heart and wanted to infest her with sadness and hurt, and she stiffened a little before she relaxed again, regaining that important self control and clung to it desperately. ”How are you?” He was her uncle and it was only appropriate to be polite when there was still too much tension to go completely casual. He was the Aquila and a Lykoi and she deeply respected him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread