[j]inx me something c r a z y..;
[html]
Big Grin Hulloo

The one thing that Jasper was thankful for at that very moment was that the wolf waiting hadn't been a pup. It wasn't that he didn't like but, rather, the fact that every time he seemed to find one it just up and disappeared. Seti had been the first, the one that Jasper had grown the most attached to, and it almost killed him when the pup just vanished. Taken by his father, perhaps, who Jasper had sworn to protect him from. The young male shook the thoughts out of his head quickly, bringing oddly colored eyes up to examine the female just a bit more. He always felt awkward looking at others, like it was rude.

She approached after a short time, tucked in and submissive, which made the blonde male uncomfortable. A slight frown displayed that feeling, though it went unseen by the female while she kept her eyes low and Jasper promptly swept it away. She spoke then, a familiar word, and Jasper's ear jolted forward. Her speech was stopped short when she looked up, an odd thing, and the younger male furrowed his brows at this. He knew that kind of slip up, it had happened once before when he thought he'd found his father only to find that it was actually a coyote. How could he be so sure that was what it was though? Did it matter?

"Oh." Came his hushed voice, falling into immediate thought. "Who is your father?" There was a dismal sort of look on his face at that point, thinking it very unlikely that her father was in the lands. Really, all he could think of was Laruku and Ahren, and neither of them crossed his mind at that point. "Jasper de le Poer." He paused a moment and then spoke once more. "I don't think I've heard of anyone called Halfrek but..I don't know many others." And that statement was very true. "Y'could stay here anyways, if you want, while you look for your family?" Even if she didn't find them right away she would at least have a home to come back to at the end of the day, right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread