learning the pack
OOC: ^^ nice to meet you. Nice name, how do you pronounce it?

Aria didn't have anyone to rely on, so she usually kept her guard up. But annoyed as she was at being lost, she failed to notice the pup's approach until she spoke. Aria almost jumped in surprise, when Godelieve announced her presence, and turned to look at the pup. "U-um... Hello Godelieve. Yes, I just arrived here." she looked around for this pup's parent, unsure if she had wandered off without her guardian knowing. Not seeing anyone else around she tilted her head curiously, her guard lowered due to the youth of the pup "Um... You wouldn't know where in the pack lands I'm at would you?"

She was unsure of weather or not she should be around the pup, especially if the parent's should come by and view the situation wrong. Shaking her head to rid herself of the thought, she decided to make sure that she would keep a safe distance between her and the pup too avoid that problem. Then she realized that she hadn't even given her name to the pup "My name is Aria. By the way... how old are you?"

Messages In This Thread