she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
Hahah, oh yes, he would. I can't even see him getting on unless he can jump high without landing too heavily on its back.

She grinned when he responded about the rabbit flashing a playful smile at him. He probably knew she was just joking, but her sarcasm always seemed to show through no matter what situation she was in. As long as she did not give any smart ass remarks to the leaders she should have no problem becoming accepted into their pack. It was not cold enough for prey to disappear greatly yet because there was no snow on the ground so she probably wouldn't get rejected on that basis. Her ears flicked forward as he mentioned about working on that and she cocked an eyebrow curiously wondering if there was a way to change her. It was unknown to her that a simple bite could change her.

Ava did not question him about it and would ask after if she did get accepted that is. Her eyes flashed up to him as the horse moved before circling her and she was wondering what he was doing. Her head tilted to the side before she watched as he leaned over and she felt a tug on the scruff of her neck. With a loud yelp she was wondering what the fuck he was doing and a moment later her question was answered. He easily lifted her up into the air because the girl hardly weighed much at all because of her slender appearance whatever bulk it looked like she owned was just lots of fur, but that was not even evident right now because of the rain. Completely startled her head whipped back to face him and she growled lowly but more out of embarrassment for her loud yelp. Letting out a huff she tried to settle herself and heading his words she grabbed on as well as she could with her forearms around the neck of the beast.

Ava attempted to straddle the creature the best she could but did not have enough grip, it was a good thing he was holding onto her because after the first bump in the road she thought she was going to fly off. The girl squeezed her eyes shut hoping it would all end soon but they kept going further and further it seemed into the territory and she realized he was right, she probably would not have kept pace with the horse. She peeled one eye open, hoping that she would not get sick from the movement. After she realized that it was okay, she peeled open her other eye, her head pressed hard against the strange beasts neck.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>This is actually fun... she mumbled, unsure whether the male behind her heard her or not. Her eyes looked down at the rushing landscape below in that instant she had to bring her eyes back up still hoping it would all end soon.
WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread