she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
     · Character Name: Ava

· Character Birthdate: October 31, 2008

· Regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf

· Species: 50% coyote, the rest is a mix of wolf and dog.

· A secondary form of contact: x maelstrom xx - aim

· Returning member.

Ava prowled along the edge of the borders her paws picking their way slowly along the dampened earth. The temperatures were much milder here than she was used to further inland. She had to guess it was due to the ocean that surrounded this small area as it stuck out from the rest of the country she had roamed since the spring time. There was nothing to stall her from picking out a pack to join yet the lands seemed to be littered with wolves.

She snarled, the sound coming from deep within her chest and barely escaping her lips as a whisper as she pushed her way along the borders. The rain was unrelenting having yet to cease its steady downpour as she had traveled quickly through the heavily wooded parts of the land it was with this she decided if she needed to wait for a patrol for this pack she might as well attempted to dry herself. It was the only pack that did not wreak of wolves and their disgusting scent while everywhere else it seemed to be embedded. This was much more pleasant, made up of her own kind and after hiding along the borders watching them from a distance she decided it was about time she asked their pardon and acceptance.

Her body was washed white, the fur along the back of her neck still raised while the rest dripped steadily from being soaked from the unending rain. Red eyes raised to the sky to seek for solace in a parting of the clouds somewhere, something that would bring the end of the rain. It was a good thing the weather was still warm and had yet to reach any freezing point. It would have made her travels impossible over the ice with this ongoing rain. Her tail twitched in annoyance until something caught her attention a large tree with thickly intertwining branches that had fallen partial over.

Long legs covered the distance between her and the tree swiftly and within a moment she found the shelter over head to be a godsend. She carefully shook out her fur, the water flying in ever which direction and decided to sit and wait it out before she attempted to look for somebody. Not like they would want to be out in the rain either searching for any joiners.

The alabaster femme's chest heaved as she struggled to take a few breaths after running the distance along the borders to find shelter. Having been settled now, her breathing ceased to be nothing but short and fairly distanced breaths and she sat down, her front paws holding her up as she slouched over to stay within the cover that the tree offered with it's large branches that shot out in every direction. She figured it must have fallen sometime during the stormier parts of September and October and now she made use of the dead thing as it refused to fall over fully leaning on another for balance.

With that the girl waited, bloodied eyes glancing out into the dreary world before her.
style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't mind stinky face here come in and find her. He can't accept her, but he could maybe bring her to someone who can?

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

The rain did not bother him any, plus he felt like he needed to spend some time with his horse. He was also tired of sitting up in his room because of the gloomy day. He sat upon his horse, the stallion still unnamed but still loyal as hell to Cotl and his word. The male had looked through the rain that had poured down on the two. He had decided that he would follow a roadish thing that had lead to the mansion, but also ran through the lands and to one of the borders. The male lead his stallion onto the road before he tapped the side of his horse, and urged the male to a gallop. Cotl's audits pulled back, and his eyes stayed forward, making sure he was still following the road.

The appaloosa neighed as he rushed against the wind, against the rain. Cotl got the distressed feeling that his horse gave off to him, and he pulled slightly on the stallion's reigns to signal that he was allowed to slow down to a trot. The stallion seemed a lot more comfortable trotting than galloping. Cotl figured it was because of the weather that he wanted to take it a little bit slower. Didn't want to slip or anything. Cotl wanted to feel the cold water splash against his face harder than it already was though. The male shrugged as the stallion trotted onward.

The cold hard wind had blown itself towards the two males, icy, winter was definitely close. His horse had trotted along rather swiftly as time rolls by, and the rain dropped from the sky. To his surprise, he could see a little form on the muddy road in a distance, and he looked hard at it. Then it jolted past the borders and towards a fallen tree. Cotl growled lightly and cocked his head and tapped his horse's side to get him to speed up beside the feo and her hiding place. He noticed it was so when the scent finally hit him. It was young, a young feo she was. He couldn't help but wonder what the hell she was doing here. Especially since it was pouring like hell outside. I saw you, What are you doing on Inferni lands? he called from on top of his horse and into the opening she had wedged herself into.

---------------------------

Speak Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

"A cold day in hell's" the phrase
I used when I never ever meant to change

[/html]
[html]
Thank you for replying so quickly! (:

The weather proved to be a hassle to her in the past with slippery slopes as she made her way through mountainous regions. Spring had been quite wet almost as wet as the autumn was now it seemed. Then summer soon came and there was a small break between the two where the weather was perfect before the sun parched the ground and took all the water from it leaving it uncomfortably hot and dry. There was never a break with any of the seasons, she had looked forward to fall once again just hoping for cooler weather and a bit of sun, but now it just rained, rained and rained some more most of the time. The temperature hardly dipped below the freezing point, but that did not matter because it would soon and then snow would follow.

Her long ears were pressed back against her head, but when the steady clicking of something approaching that she had never heard in her life before her ears twitched lightly at first before her face swung to the side, ears erect. Her eyes caught the shape of a great beast charging towards her and in a panic she flashed a quick snarl at the large creature, backing away further under the tree. She could feel the rain pelting her back once again but that hardly mattered with the immediate danger that may have faced her. Ava noticed something strange as the horse turned, there was a wolf poised on its back and it held something that controlled the great beast.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>What the fuck!? she cried out, eyes flashing angrily up to the male not even hearing the words that came from his mouth. Well, they finally registered and she snarled loudly at him in irritation as the creature had greatly unsettled her. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I'm not on your borders, close, but I have not trespassed. I wouldn't dream of trespassing, she grumbled, edging her way out and past the beast on her four paws as the male stayed up on its back in his optime form. It was strange, but it fascinated her. Her parents did not have the right blood and she was not sure if there was a way she could become one. She had never received any information about how, but that was besides the point right now. The creature downright sent a chill through her bones and she took a few steady steps backwards as she had to lift her head to look at the wolf atop of it.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>What the hell is that thing? she asked, her pink nose twitching lightly as she drew in its scent. Whatever it was she could tell it was a tamed beast, her tail twitched again, but was lowered in the presence of what she figured to be someone of this pack. She had meant no harm the surprise and fear still evident in her face as she watched him her crimson eyes turning back to the creature in curiosity.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: No prob; I also saw that you said he was in Lupus, but he's in Optime xP

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

Cotl looked down at the feo, and between the sounds of the rain, and thunder he had heard her let out a snarl. The male had bent his own ears flat against his head. What the fuck!? the feo growled. He gave her a second of growls before she finally spoke again. I'm not on your borders, close, but I have not trespassed. I wouldn't dream of trespassing. she spoke to him. -Cocklicking whore- You were getting awfully close, little lady. You obviously want something, what is it? his sentence started with his own tic before he had tried to push the anger down in his chest. She was pressing buttons by getting angry with him. He had to think about what he was allowed to do and what he wasn't. Attacking a fellow coyote would not look good on his record. So he had to be nicer. He snorted. -ORGASM IN YOUR NOSE!- You picked a rather shitty day to come out here lady. he pointed out, almost as if he was trying to make small conversation while he figured out what she was doing so damn close to the borders. Was she looking for join, or was she just trying to find somewhere to go for shelter? Either way, Cotl could not let her come on lands without being invited, or her being a member. If she was looking for somewhere to stay, he could help her find Kaena or Gabriel.

What the hell is that thing? she asked, obviously talking about the horse. By god, he was already tired of answering that stupid question. It's a freaking horse, lady. he simply spoke, his eyes narrowing on the feo. The lava and ice that was his own eyes meeting her own ruby- hell fire orbs that she held in her custody. The stallion beneath the male had let out a whinny of sorts as the male had pulled the reigns back to make the horse back up. Why don't we make this -VERDAMMT- fair and you join me out here, so we could possibly get you out of the vicinity of Inferni...That is, unless you are planning on joining.-SCHEISS- because if that, then we could find someon0e esle for you to talk to. he tried to rush the decision so the two could get out of the pouring rain, because now, well..Now he was getting annoyed with the rain. But that was because he was expecting to be totally alone, and now he had to deal with someone at the borders. Curse his damn luck. If he hadn't seen her bright form against the darkness of the land then he wouldn't have had to deal with her. He guessed he wasn't going anywhere at the moment. He sighed lightly and looked back over the borders.

Speak Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]
[html]
Haha, that was definitely a typo on my part. xD I knew what he was in. And, haha, he's a very interesting character! (:

Her tail flicked back and forth tentatively behind her as she watched him her nerves slightly settled now that she realized the creature was going to attack her. With that out of the way she listened as his mouth opened, and out came the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. The fur along her back went straight on edge as another snarl was ready to rip out of her mouth before he continued on as if he had not said anything. She peered at him curiously wondering where the fuck that came from and within a moment it happened again.. except she was not sure what he meant by it.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Yeah.. I need a place to stay. I left my old pack after eating the alpha, my mother and siblings, she said jerking her muzzle in the direction of her old pack which was a far ways away from here anyway. The words came out with a cruel sneer behind them as she thought about the creatures that pretended to be wolves while all their blood was muddied. Ava figured she needed to explain her last statement figuring it might look a tad bad on her part. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>They were wolves, she said, her lips twitching in disgust as she rose to her feet, but still hunched over from the weight of the rain and her soaked fur. Her head was lowered and she paused waiting to listen to his next words.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I've never seen... nor heard of a "horse", she stated simply, a sly grin forming across her lips as he spat another word out this time unknown to her and then another. She figured it was rude to ask what his problem was seeing as he could just as easily chase her off and away from the lands. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I do plan on joining, at least I hope I can, she said, her eyes flickering up to his face as she got a quick glance of his strange eyes. She dropped them once again unsure if she actually just saw what she thought she saw. Her head tilted a little to the side in question but unable to voice her thoughts on the matter.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>How about you call whoever you need and we can get out of this quicker? she asked, her muscles tensing as what seemed a shower of more water just spilled over her head once again. In that moment Ava looked like a half drowned rat and she snarled, disliking the water greatly because she had no where to go to dry off just yet. Of course, whether she was accepted or not she would need to find a shelter of some sorts in order to escape this rain and that would take even longer. The girl sighed, hoping it would just end quickly.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Ha, okay just making sure that you knew that xDD und, thanks, He's definitely a card.

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

Yeah.. I need a place to stay. I left my old pack after eating the alpha, my mother and siblings. Cotl listened in silence, the only thing making sound around them was her voice and then the rumbling of the thunder above them, and the rain hitting the grass, and trees around the two. They were wolves, she added onto her statement. That was a good thing to know. Another wolf hater in the pack. It didn't matter either way to him. Wolf, coyote, he hated them all the same. A sneer came on his face. Like he was supposed to care that she killed them because they were wolves. He would have killed them because of something actually meaningful. If they were to discriminate him then he would kill them. He also would torture them until they wished for death to come. He was not so much about killing and getting it over with as much as he was with sticking one with needles until they beg for you to just kill them. He held his tongue, well until it slipped out anyways. Want a freaking rabbit or something? the male spat, his own ears still pinned against his skull, cold gaze on her and her white body. She did look like a drowned rat now.

I've never seen... nor heard of a "horse" she spoke about the horse.Well now you have. -ASSFACE- he spoke, his brow cocking at her. I do plan on joining, at least I hope I can... she spoke and before he could say anything else, she spoke again. How about you call whoever you need and we can get out of this quicker? she then spoke to him. She did have intentions to join, so he thought about it for a second as she told him to howl for Kaena or Gabriel. He let out a chuckle. The hell makes you think they want to come out from their cozy dens in this -FUCKING RABBITS- weather? I can just take you to them. he asked before he looked back behind him. Jump up here. Shifting would be easier...Unless you can't shift.. he spoke, looking at her and tapping the space between him and the horse, so she would be infront of him and between the horse's neck and himself. He didn't know if she could do so or not, but he would be able to hold in place on the horse if she sat nicely and not freaked out.

[/html]
[html]
I think it would be funny if he was in his other form riding a horse! xD I give you permission to PP her a bit if needed. :b If he wants to like grab her by her scruff or something and just throw her on top. hahaha. funny picture!

The thunder rumbled on before a flash of light came again and she groaned inwardly at what a horrible day she chose to come to the borders. She could not hold out in a den for a week though because that's all this had been, a week long of rain. It was just taking too long to go away and the temperatures were steadily dropping. She settled back onto her haunches again for a moment feeling a bit relaxed that she was not going to be attacked for sitting so close to the borders. How else was she supposed to join though?

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>A rabbit would be nice, she said with a sneer, before giving her head a rough shake to clear the water from it. Her ears pricked again as he made a point about them not wanting to come out here. Well she guessed he was right about that, but she did not think that they would want her on their lands either until she was officially accepted. Seeing as she was with a member of the pack though - although his rank was unknown to her - she figured it would be alright. She rose to her feet, giving a good shake of her thick coat again before letting it settled and her bloodied orbs turning back upon his face.

His next comment made her bristle and she looked fearfully at the horse. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I can't.. uh... she started, unsure of what the term he just used was for a moment until she realized. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I can't shift like you. It's not in my blood, she added dryly, although she would have loved to have been able to just quickly shift and be done with it. Hop up onto the horse and just be carried out and across the lands. It would have been a break from what she was used to by traveling on all four paws every day of her life. She eyed the horse carefully again, she would have been easily able to jump up on his back, but would probably fall off if she did so with the rain.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I'll just run behind you, she said, she could probably easily keep pace with the beast at least for a little while. Her body was built for speed as well as stamina and she could run for a long time without stopping. More so than any others she knew of, but the horse was so big, it probably had a lot more energy than she did. She eyed it carefully, waiting to follow behind them as soon as he started to lead the way.
[/html]
[html]

OOC: I think even he would have a hard time staying on though xDD ; Leaders, we're going to need you soon.

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

A rabbit would be nice. well she wasn't going to get one. Not from him, because in all honesty, he thought that if she abandoned her other pack after killing the Alpha, she should have just taken the throne for herself instead of running away. But that was just within the mind of Cotl. Get your own fucking rabbit. growled the male lightly, telling her that she was not supposed to answer, much less give him a smart remark back to him. He snorted lightly. I can't.. uh..I can't shift like you. It's not in my blood okay so she was not Luperci. He could totally change that for her, and he licked his lips at the thought, but he was quick to push the thought out of his head. That wouldn't look good on his record either. That's fine. -COCKFACE- We can still work with that. he spoke shrugging lightly. I'll just run behind you she then spoke.

Col cleared his throat and then let out a "pfft" noise from his maw. He circled the stallion around her before he reached down and grabbed the mutt by her scruff and quickly hoisted her on top of the horse, she sat between himself and the horse, his arms blocking her from falling off atleast somewhat. You better hold on unless you want to fall! he spoke as he kicked into the horse's side. This made the horse take off at full speed towards the old road that the two had followed on the way over here. The only reason he had not let her run was because she could have veered off course and found herself guide-less if the two weren't on the horse. Plus he doubted that she could keep up with a horse for very long. Not for as long as the trip they were going to take. On the horse's back, he had let his maw let out a long song as they galloped through the lands. The howl was a warning that he was on his way to the caves, and that one of the Leaders should be awaiting his arrival. For what exactly he left out, just because he figured he might not be heard over the sound of the rain and thunder.

[/html]
[html]
Hahah, oh yes, he would. I can't even see him getting on unless he can jump high without landing too heavily on its back.

She grinned when he responded about the rabbit flashing a playful smile at him. He probably knew she was just joking, but her sarcasm always seemed to show through no matter what situation she was in. As long as she did not give any smart ass remarks to the leaders she should have no problem becoming accepted into their pack. It was not cold enough for prey to disappear greatly yet because there was no snow on the ground so she probably wouldn't get rejected on that basis. Her ears flicked forward as he mentioned about working on that and she cocked an eyebrow curiously wondering if there was a way to change her. It was unknown to her that a simple bite could change her.

Ava did not question him about it and would ask after if she did get accepted that is. Her eyes flashed up to him as the horse moved before circling her and she was wondering what he was doing. Her head tilted to the side before she watched as he leaned over and she felt a tug on the scruff of her neck. With a loud yelp she was wondering what the fuck he was doing and a moment later her question was answered. He easily lifted her up into the air because the girl hardly weighed much at all because of her slender appearance whatever bulk it looked like she owned was just lots of fur, but that was not even evident right now because of the rain. Completely startled her head whipped back to face him and she growled lowly but more out of embarrassment for her loud yelp. Letting out a huff she tried to settle herself and heading his words she grabbed on as well as she could with her forearms around the neck of the beast.

Ava attempted to straddle the creature the best she could but did not have enough grip, it was a good thing he was holding onto her because after the first bump in the road she thought she was going to fly off. The girl squeezed her eyes shut hoping it would all end soon but they kept going further and further it seemed into the territory and she realized he was right, she probably would not have kept pace with the horse. She peeled one eye open, hoping that she would not get sick from the movement. After she realized that it was okay, she peeled open her other eye, her head pressed hard against the strange beasts neck.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>This is actually fun... she mumbled, unsure whether the male behind her heard her or not. Her eyes looked down at the rushing landscape below in that instant she had to bring her eyes back up still hoping it would all end soon.
[/html]
[html]

OOC: He more than likely would use a boulder for leverage or something. Or atleast he'd try to.xP sorry for the length. Dx Leader should jump in nows maybe?

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

The male was rather focused on the road before them. He had re-noticed that she was there several times again though, because her tail was rubbing against his stomach. It was rather distracting after awhile, but he didn't have any room to say anything. If he didn't want the attention, he would have let her run he figured. Stupid piece of motherfucking shit. he muttered, just because he had to satisfy the urge. The stallion galloped along, the rain slightly distressing the stallion, him wanting to slow down a bit to avoid falling into any holes that might be in the road. The stallion let out a whinny before Cotl pulled back slightly on the reigns, allowing the stallion to slow his pace to a manageable pace. The only reason he had let the horse slow was because of the fact that the caves lied straight ahead. The Mansion was farther than the caves, and it was fairly easy for him to spot them. They went off of the road and trotted over the fields, a slightly rougher ride, but nothing that Cotl couldn't handle.

The male let out another yowl, he wasn't so sure about which one to go to, so he was kind of just looking for which one would answer back to him. One of you jokers better answer me. the male was mentally sending out, but of course it was just his own thought, and held no power over anyone but himself. His arms pulled back the horse's reigns which had pulled them to a stop. Cotl again, let out another yowl, hoping for a response.

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabrieltable.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"> Just for future reference, if you have your character howl for myself or Sie, let us get a response in before powerplaying there wasn't one. Thanks.

There was a noise outside, above the thunder, that led Gabriel to the opening of his cave. Someone was out, calling for himself or Kaena. Exactly what the hell someone was doing out in such weather was beyond him. It was slick, and dark, and he made his way out to the rocky outcropping just outside of his own home. There was an immediate drop, one that had constantly worried him when his children had been very young, but it provided protection from any sort of charge into his home.
    So, going out into the rain, Gabriel returned the call, directing the source towards him.

[/html]
[html]
xD Oh my, I can picture it perfectly. PPing a bit to get the thread moving? jah?

There was a certain rush she felt being on the back of the large horse. As she attempted to hang on with her paws and clenched muscles the girl could feel the horse's own powerful muscles working beneath it's smooth coat. The sheer power she could feel was amazing as she listened to the thundering of its hooves below. How could such a regal creature be so tame though? The great beast could surely overtake someone such as the male behind her because the horse had more power in one leg than she had in her entire body and then some.

Ava's ears pinned back against her head as the male howled out to the leaders. She flinched quite noticeably and shut her eyes for a second to regain herself after watching the ground rush away below her. It must have been quite an odd sight to see the quadruped riding atop another while being secured by the male. She realized she had never actually introduced herself properly to the male but not like it mattered because he was not the one she needed to impress. That was when she heard another howl ring out across the lands and her lead lifted as she looked for the source. They were awfully close to it and as the horse turned in the direction of the howl she held on again until they came to a stop.

There above the rocky outcropping was a giant male, massive in size, and did not look very much like a coyote. There was something else evident in his lineage and he looked to be just as much of a mix as her mother was. After they came to a pause the girl slipped down off the back of the great beast stumbling a moment as she tried to regain her footing as well as her senses lost upon the ride. Giving her fur a great shake the woman bowed her head to what she presumed to be the alpha of the pack before looking up at him, but keeping her eyes averted from his own out of respect.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I have come in search of a home, she called to him, red eyes tracing back over to the male that had brought her here. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>It seems your border patrol would sooner bring me here, she said taking her eyes off of the male that had originally met her at the borders. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>My name is Ava Bellerieve and I've come from a pack far away from here in search of a place that is not so discriminatory against my blood, she said, her tone a bit on edge as she thought about the horrible things that were done to her just because she was mostly coyote. It seemed it went all around here seeing as this clan was mostly coyote from the smell of it. She paused, waiting for him to speak, her tail tucked between her legs, ears and eyes cast downwards and her body all together lowered in the presence of the Aquila.

[/html]
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: My Bad! Cotl is going to leave just because he doesn't think he should interfere. Should be a talk between the two and them two only. Ava we can have another thread. PM me <3

A howl raised from the caves, and the male was quick to tap the side of the stallion, causing the horse to bolt off once again. And once he had found the right cave to stop at, he pulled back hard, skidding the horse to a stop. The feo was the first to dismount. Cotl let his eyes gaze over the male and bowed his head lightly to the male. "I have come in search of a home, It seems your border patrol would sooner bring me here the feo started before Cotl could even say anything. Cotl had not met this male yet, for Kaena was the one whom accepted him. He had known the male's name though, since she had mentioned it. " Sir, Don't mind me, I am just a new face around here as well.-NYEH- I figured you didn't want do get wet and have to run all the way to the borders. " the male let out a nervous clear of his throat before he turned his horse the direction of the Forest of Nod. "Maybe we could speak later, sir, ma'm. For now, I need to seek shelter for my horse here. -FUCKING DICK SHIT- I'm sorry for the shortness, if you need me, I'm living in the mansion, last room on the left-upstairs." he spoke, his eyes looking back at the two before he departed from the scene, rather quickly as well.

*Exit Cotl*

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabrieltable.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Gabriel was surprised first by a sound he had not heard in well over a year. Hooves. The presence of the horse came next, with two riders. The one to dismount was a pale girl, and for a second, he imagined it was Siobhan. But, as she spoke, he found this not to be the case. She explained herself, and mentioned her blood—something Gabriel could see was mixed. On the horse, the golden male excused himself after cursing (something that caused Gabriel’s ears to fan forward in surprise), and made a mental note to have a chat with his mother about that.
    Focusing his attention on the girl, he moved down to greet her, and then led her into one of the nearby caves. Once they were inside, he shook the rain from his coat and turned to study her. “You run into problems because you’re a coyote?” He could see that in her build—the coloration of her fur was not entirely uncommon here.

[/html]
[html]
(:

The male she had met yet never received a name from turned to leave her by herself with the Aquila. She made a mental note to track him down later once - well if - she had been accepted by the large creature. It was with that she gave him a nod as he turned the large beast and set off back across the lands of Inferni. She felt a little lost and confused after riding on the back of the thing for so long, but it only took a couple of moments for her to regain her sense of north and south. Everything still seemed cloudy in her mind still.

The large hybrid came down to greet her and she followed him in silence as he lead the way into one of the caves, unsure if it had been the one he had just came from. Ava kept her tail pinned between her legs, her entire body moving along and carried quite low to show her subordination to the male. She remained in silence until he turned to face her, seemingly studying her for a moment before speaking. Her ears pricked lightly as she listened to his deep voice bounce off the walls of the cave slightly making it seem all the more powerful to her and she nodded in response before voicing her thoughts.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Yes, because most of my blood has coyote in it. The rest if a mix of dog and wolf, she sighed, it seemed everywhere she went she faced some kind of prejudice. The wolves seeing the coyote in her while the coyotes saw the mixed blood of the wolf and mutt in her. It was all so confusing as to why, but this male seemed to be just about as mixed in blood as she herself was. She felt comfortable in his presence because of that. She already respected him from what she had just seen of him.

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabrieltable.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"> Sorry this is so short, I figured you might want to push this along. :]

“Most of this clan is made of mixed blood,” he explained. “But we’re one of the few places that doesn’t look down on coyotes.” It was a shame, really, that Esper Hollow had fallen to that disease. Gabriel had considered the pack an ally, even though they had never formally discussed such things. “You’re in Inferni. I’m Gabriel, the leader here. My mother, Kaena, is my co-leader.” Explaining formal titles beyond that took a little longer, something he did not intend to do now.
    “If you’d like to stay here until the rain passes this cave is currently empty. If you’re planning on staying longer, I need to know what you can offer us.” Amber eyes focused on her intensely, making it clear that he had no time nor patience for any frivolity.

[/html]
[html]
Haha, yeah. I'm excited to start posting. :b

She listened to his explanation intently, her eyes resting on his face for the duration, but no where near his eyes nor did she ever try to make contact with them. Her tail twitched back and forth behind her as she listened and took in ever detail he had to speak about. The clan was mostly made up of mixed blood and not just coyotes, which made her feel even more at home within these walls. Inferni was the name of the place and she tasted the word on her tongue as she thought. He was the highest in command, next to his mother. All of this information was absorbed and tucked into a little part in the back of her head to remember mostly his name and his scent that accompanied it for future reference.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Yes, I am searching for something more permanent, not just to wait out this horrid rain that has fallen all this past week, she smiled shyly, her ears flickering back against her head once she finished speaking. Now on to more serious matters as to what she could offer them and why she should be taken in when obviously the clan was doing well enough on its own. There was not a strong need for members it seemed, so she might as well pull out everything she had in her arsenal. Thinking of her skills she had obtained over the years she realized she did lack something that most had and that was the ability to shift. Ava felt she made up for it in other places since she had to compensate for something she did not have.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Well, I know every wolf can hunt, but I have taken that ability and have become quite skilled in hunting and tracking almost anything like birds and fish, she started, pausing for a moment to make sure it was not something every other coyote had to offer. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>My father was a tactician, so I have picked up a lot of what he had done since most of my time was spent with him. I don't have a lot of strength behind me unfortunately with my body size, but I can remedy that because I can think quick on my feet and use my speed as an advantage, she paused again, letting that bit of information sink in. The white girl was sure she had a bit to offer at least, but the most important was yet to come.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I was training to become a medic in my old pack and I have picked up quite a bit of knowledge on certain plants and how to do basic healing. It may take me a bit to learn of the plants of this place, but I'm sure that won't be hard, she finished, her head tilting to the side for a moment in thought as she decided to voice one flaw. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I... can't shift though, she said, frowning slightly. Her knowledge was limited on that subject because it was never something that came up within her old pack. Nobody could do it, it was considered almost as bad as having coyote blood one's blood. She still had no idea that she was able to gain the ability to shift, but she would leave that up for someone to tell her differently.

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabrieltable.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Secretly, Gabriel felt a small rush of gratitude that his son was not here. Ezekiel had been hurt terribly when Siobhan had left, and he doubted his son would respond well to a girl who looked so much like her. Of course, had he ever met another woman that looked like Faolin, he wasn’t sure what his reaction would be either. Both of Gabriel’s ears swiveled to a crown atop his head, swallowing the words that she offered him. By the time she mentioned she was a medic, he had made up his mind.
    The last note was something that surprised him, but not completely. “I’ve worked with others who can’t,” he offered, giving no further explanation. “Should you want to, I’ll do what I can to accommodate that wish.” Only once had he ever assisted in that process, and it was in a passive role. Still, Gabriel understood what it meant, and how painful the disease (as it had been explained to him) in their blood was. “You’ll be ranked as a Tirones, our subordinate rank. As you display your skills we’ll find a place for you.” He had no doubt she could, despite the fact she was not a Luperci. “Feel free to stay in this cave tonight, and if it doesn’t suit you there are others, as well as the mansion.” With a nod, Gabriel turned and darted off into the rain, opting to slack on his patrol until the rain died down.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[html]
--

She contemplated his words for a moment and with that she had been accepted. Wait, he could help her learn? Was it something that she could just pick up or was there someway to give her the virus? Her mind exploded as she thought about it, what it meant to her? Was it worth the risk? She had hear awful stories of shifting sometimes, especially the first shift. But, those were creatures with it already in their blood. Could it be worse if it was not supposed to be there? Whatever the pain, she would live through it obviously, or else he would not have offered it to her. What did not kill her would make her that much more stronger. At least that is what her philosophy was.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Thank you, Sir, she said with a small dip of her head. Her eyes flickering up to catch him as he turned and left. She decided she would stay within the cave at least until the rain cleared up. That would be the smartest thing to do at this point she thought, at least until she could figure out what she would do from here.

[/html]