instant proof of insurance
<3
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

The woman nodded a little when she was spoken to and greeted. It was not unusual to her, however, his next words shook her and she felt surprise rise up inside her. She blinked and dared to look up. Vieira did not know many slaves and while there were slaves in Eterne, she could not name one. She'd seen them and been around them, but for the most part, introductions of your property was not common and there were no bonds formed. However, she was out on her own and having run into a slave was a shock to her. She did not think this land was acceptable to such a thing and for a long moment, she wasn't able to say anything.

It took her a moment to find the words but when she realized a question had been asked, she decided to come back to it. "My owner sent me for alcohol. And other necessities for myself since I just arrived yesterday," she informed and she blinked, unnaturally looking at his face because she felt she could. It was a slave in front of her, after all. While the base of her ears tightened in thought, angling back against her head, she parted her jaws to speak. "You are slave, too?" she whispered and glanced away as if someone were around. Perhaps this Master Rurik was nearby and she knew she did not want to meet him. Vieira didn't know how to feel about the idea of other slaves and indifference began to sit in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread