instant proof of insurance
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/bullskullorange.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Silas grinned when she decided to follow, but her explanation of the word made his brows twist in confusion. It was a strange word with a bizarre meaning. Property? How was she property to someone else? All Silas could think of was that he belonged to his parents, but property wasn’t the right word for it. He just couldn’t grasp the concept. "Oh, I don’t zhink I slave. I have mine parents, but zhey are not owners." He watched as she pointed to her piercing. Did it symbolize her being this so called slave? Is that why she wore such an odd piece of jewelry? "Eet is zhis vay," he told her, pointing at the upcoming intersection. "So, I show you very best alcohol of all Russia. Zhe very best! Your Kaena vill like eet, I promise!" He led them around a corner and down another street. It was there that the small store and motel where Silas lived were housed. He grinned with the familiarity of it all. "‘Ere ve are!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread