Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
[html]

omg love!
300+

She watched him, and saw a beast that was changed. Different from even the last time she had seen him, in shape and certainly in demeanor. He had once been a pumpkin knight, battling dragons in the pumpkin patch beside the Manor, he had changed to a boy who sought to know the meaning of love, and then to a creature conflicted and broken. He was tall, strapping and handsome. His mane grown long, longer then her own, his form clothed and taming a horse. Anu almost did not know who she looked at, but the green eyes that shined as he watched her brought her back to the pumpkin patch, back to when he was always near.

He hugged her, and Anu embraced him back with all the strength of her fragile arms. The title he gave was good to hear, sweet in her ears as she closed her eyes briefly as they hugged. She looked up at the male, and even with his question Anu just stood and looked at him. It was good to know he was well, though there was so much to know and so many questions. She knew he was of the Miracles pack, Mati had told her that much. But the Earthen toned girl had little to else say to her mother these days.
“Good.” Anu responded, good only because he had come to visit. Behind her eyes there played the dramatics of past days, and baggage that she would rather not hand to her son.

The horse was massive, and its nose huffed warm air at the woman. Anu looked at its long face, unsure what to make of it. She looked at him with a calm even face and put a hand out to greet the beast. He was beautiful, and reminded her of the strength and structure of an ancient oak. The woman smiled at the comparison. Looking back at the male Anu spoke,
“He has good taste.” Her voice was light and eager to pour her questions upon the male without restraint. But,
“Its been so long Haven.” was all she could say, emotion laden in each word. She had missed him and remembered how dear he was to her as she looked at him.
“The pack is good to you?” She asked, wanting to know that he was happy and safe, not that he needed much protection any more. Still, a mother was only as happy as her unhappiest child.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread