Fate's Fancy
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: AGAIN, sorry for taking so long. |D
WC: 281

Quietly, the little lilac girl bit back tears and awaited the merle's cross voice, pointing out her every flaw, scorning the heartbroken babe for her ridiculous fantasies and childish whims. This collie was certainly not her mother, and most certainly allowed to bite her head off for being stupid. And yet, when her gentle maw opened, all that spilled forth was a quivering, wavered question, and a quiet introduction. Violet gems widened, frothy drops of the frozen ocean clinging to posts in the corners of long lashes. Confusion slipped across Sylvie's soft, downy face as she offered a tenative answer to the newly titled "Miss Ruri."

"M-my name is S-S-Sylvie Ciel... I was stranded here after living in Florida..."

Finally, unable to stay back any longer, heavy drops of clear liquid dispersed themselves from tightly clenched eyes, plip-plopping upon the cold step the pup sat on. The young fem couldn't handle the mass of broken dreams and unhappy memories that washed over her upon mentioning her former home. Visions of that terrible night her mother shoved her into that dingy and sent her floating on the seas without even looking back spilled over the dark levy erected in her thoughts. Curling into a little ball, white tipped tail curved beneath slightly chubby body, the three month old pup whimpered quietly. A barely audible whisper left clenching maw as the tiny girl finally began to bear the heavy truth of her existence.

"After my mother abandoned me..."

And left her to die at the mercy of the sea, lost to the only world she knew and loved. Left to be taken away from her captive lifestyle... allowed to be lost to existence.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread