green eyes don't lie
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace

One second, the male spoke, slipping away for a moment. Daisuke audits pricked forward as he looked around the car from the spot he had been standing in. After rustling behind the car for a moment, and throwing some wood into a pit, Snake had motioned the male, and Daisuke obediently did so, and walked over to the other male, and looked at the fire. It was his first time seeing a controlled fire. He had seen fire before, yes, and experienced what fire could do. He had never learned to make a fire, much less did he use fire to cook his food. Ever had cooked fish? the male asked. Daisuke shook his head and grabbed the piece of wire the male had handed to him. He didn't know what to do so he kind of just looked at it for a moment before he looked to see if the kitten had followed. It did, but it had made it's way on top of the car and it laid there, watching the two silly wolf men. Cooked fish? If you mean put fish in the fire, no, I haven't. I don't know much about fire except that it burns, and that it's dangerous. the boy admitted to the other before he watched the other clean out the fishes guts. Daisuke was slightly confused. Why would you want to clean out all the good stuff? Daisuke just didn't understand. Regardless, he copied the male, though instead of a knife, he had only his claws and hands to work with. (he didn't want to use his twins because they were more for stabbing and slicing rather than actually cleaning fish and smaller jobs.)

Daisuke too skewered the fish with his wire, though much more sloppy than Snake. His fish was skewered none the less though, and it would work, it just didn't look as neat as Snake's. The golden hatchling put his fish over the fire like his friends'. Silence dropped between the two. Daisuke was silent because he was waiting for Snake to scold, and Snake probably being quiet just because he was like that at random moments. Daisuke did not sit in true silence though, his mind had been busy making music for him to listen to instead of listening to the silence and the crackling of fire. Oceanic orbs went to his friend. It was my birthday yesterday. I didn’t remember it until this morning. the male spoke. Daisuke looked at the male with shock laced on his handsome features. He was shocked that Snake would miss his own birthday. The male bust out with a cackle at the words. Forgetting your birthday, eh?! That's a new one. You're the last one I'd expect to forget. the male spoke, his cackle turning into a soft chuckle as he looked at his friend. We should celebrate it today then. How about that? And a Happy Late Birthday to you, Snake, m'love. he spoke, a smile lacing his facials.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread