green eyes don't lie
[html]

OOC: <3

A warning to the people
the good, and the evil

Yes, I was relatively new to the area at the time. I had to come all the way from the southwest, though, so I passed all the wolf packs. It was somewhat comforting to find a group of coyotes here. the male began by answering a question. He was from the southwest of here, while Daisuke had come from the northeast. They probably were complete opposites. In more than one way. Daisuke smiled lightly to the other male. He guessed that the 'yotes were more concerned about their-selves and their safety than very much of anything else. This was probably why they were so protective of the borders, because infiltration of the borders meant that their wall had not worked, that they were not safe. Though, Daisuke barely considered himself anything but a friend to the clan, he still was more than likely rejected without another thought. The only one in Inferni to even think about being with the loner wolf was Snake, and Daisuke appreciated it. Daisuke loved it really. He loved that he was able to be friends with a coyote, no matter what. Daisuke let the explanation of the male fall into silence as he noticed that the other had gone into silence, as if he was in deep thought about the male's former question.

This silence made Daisuke's brain go insane. The worry that the male didn't want Daisuke around was going through his head. He hated the worry. It almost made him want to cry. Because Snake leaving him without a word would probably be more traumatic to him than even his mother being murdered by his brother. why? Because Daisuke found their friendship to be something that was one of the most beautiful friendships in the entire planet. He did not want to loose it. Never did he want to loose it. I would tell you, and it would be your choice whether or not you wanted to come. the male finally spoke back to him. Daisuke let his tail wag finally, it growing still in the silence. The male let out a content whine as he heard the male say that he would inform him if he was leaving. Of course I would accompany you, Snakey! We could have so many adventures! We could go to Russia! Like Heath said! the male spoke excitedly to the other. The male held a big grin on his maw now, just because the boy had made him happy.

There’re more than that. There’s Dahlia de Mai to the southwest—they are Inferni’s primary ‘enemy’. And there are a few others, but I can’t remember their names. One had a strange name that seemed to be in a different language, Any-something? The other had to do with a color. the male went on the speak about the packs. Dahia De Mai was not on good terms with Inferni obviously, so it wouldn't be smart for Daisuke to join that pack in hope to be closer to his friend. Daisuke guessed that Snake didn't remember the others because they held no importance to him really. Daisuke offered some help to the male. The one in another language is Cour Des Miracles, I'm sure. That's where Mr. Heath, and Miss Svara, and Miss Alaine live at. he spoke, holding one finger up. He held that smile still on his maw. But I don't think anything else sounds like Phoenix Valley that you're talking about, to those other two are just two other ones. So that makes what, five packs excluding the clan? That means I have four packs to choose from. the buzzed male spoke, taking off a pack since he now knew that Dahlia was an enemy to Inferni, and that was the last end he would want to be on. If he was to join the pack, it would be benefit to Inferni, not to Dahlia. Daisuke would make sure of that.

This is war
To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim.
We will fight to the death!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread