When the day comes, look into my eyes
[html]

Heath guided her off the horse’s back, laughing as she sang out in surprise. Even the smallest of sounds that she made, the weakest of words, were music to his ears. His and any others. Her voice was one that he had never heard before, and though she had only sung to him once Heath could replay the lyrics in his mind and remember the tone of her sweet voice again and again. He also laughed when she spoke of her small sister. Of course the pup had told him almost everything he could ever know about her. Ruri made it to the ground and brought her arms around his neck. Gold eyes looked own into the bright pale blue that she held. His light toned hand held her back, palm against the fabric of her shirt. It was soft, but not as pleasant to the touch as the velvet of her fur coat. To the male there was nothing as pleasing as letting his fingers get lost in the silver warmth of her pelt.

Her words were hesitant, but playful and Heath felt her face change into a different sort of smile. His mind could wander, if he let it, to a place where they had once been. Alone and in a darkness that was more settling then it was unnerving. Together on the bed she slept upon each night. Their hearts pulled to separate ends of the world and yearning to be together. He found comfort then, confessing his love and exposing his heart to her, as he did now as she hugged him and spoke. Heath allowed her thoughts to pass over that memory lightly, and then spoke.
“I’m happy to say it takes someone extraordinary to see my charm.” His response was lighthearted, though he meant it. She was special, and he would never think otherwise.

Heath kissed her cheek, stealing a feel of the cashmere of her fur along his lips before taking hold of her hand.
“I fear she found me boring. And unable to answer her questions.” the mountain that the small pup had. They were never ending, as were her opinions. He spoke with a more serious but mater of fact tone. He wasn’t concerned, just confused by the small creature. He had certainly tried.

300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread