green eyes don't lie
[html]

OOC: Short because I'm exhausted. Blagh T.T next will be better promises <3

Under the burning sun
I take a look around

It’s just how things are. Luperci and normal canines claim lands to make it easier for them to survive. the male answered. Daisuke shrugged. He still was skeptical about the idea of a pack. Actually he almost hated the whole deal with the packs. I dunno. I guess that makes sense. he spoke and shrugged a third time before the male took the last few sips of his vodka and once he was finished, he put it next to him with the bones. He then let out a small yawn before he cocked his brow and looked at the male once again. “Living easier’s the only reason why I joined Inferni, It’s nice having a den with a fire to go to every night. Nice to have hunting grounds you know well. That sort of thing. the other male explained. Daisuke did remember the feeling of having to go home as a young lad in Qixak. The male never wanted to go home. But he had to, or the dragon would come out and seek the boy. If there was anything that you didn't want to do, it was to get the dragon mad, because even though the golden one was a water dragon, he still had a sharp tongue and acid fangs. Daisuke imagined his father as something spectacular. The male was nothing more but another solid golden wolf. Though..Kisuke had been a huge animal, the reason he was called "the dragon" by his mate, and his children. He was still labeled as such, even though the male had long passed away. Daisuke nodded his head, almost absently as the male made a point. I guess it's nice. I never really wanted a home. I wanted to be able to adventure everyday to a new place. Having a home means having someone always waiting up for you, when they could be next to you, enjoying your company. the male spoke, again shrugging.

Sure the male simply said about sharing information. Daisuke did a little dance before it was interrupted by a hiccup. Following the hiccup was a drunken giggle. Yay! the male exclaimed before he found that big ol' bucket that was turned over in his mind. I think we should have a birthday adventure...Know any special places that are nice to go to? the male asked, his brow cocking at the other male.

Imagine if this all came down
I'm waiting for this day to come!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread