Mourn the days that are gone, fair warrior
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... insred.png); background-color:#370303; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby. sorry for the long wait. looks like jefferson beat me to the punch. DX Christmas has turned out to be less than top ten holidays on my list this year. Sad

Anya snarled as her hackles rose higher. The grey female knew not what put her on edge about the newcomer, but something did, and she was determined to stick around and find out who this newcomer was.

"You pose no threat to me, white one. I am Anya, of Phoenix Valley. And who might..."

Anya's voice quieted, fading into silence as she scented Jefferson approaching. Backing down, she nodded at Jefferson in respect, and backed up into the bushes behind her to avoid presenting any sort of threat. She would stay, just in case the newcomer attacked Jefferson. Unlikely that the Patriarch would need her help, but she had learned long ago to expect the unexpected, so that nothing came as a surprise anymore.

speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread