Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
[html]

tralalalaalaa <33
300+

A false peace had settled over the lands of ‘Souls, but Anu knew better then to believe it. There was a threat from the Haku male, a threat that even she did not understand. It was greater now, beyond the incident that she had been involved with. Even though she was unaware of the shift in power in the Dahlia pack, Anu could still sense the tension just beyond their borders. It was a war in the making, and what peace loving beasts would be caught in the cross fire, Anu did not know. Anu smiled at her son, listening to his concern and hoping that he would never be tested. She settled on giving a warning of the Dahlia pack, only if and when the time was right.

Her demeanor was as sullen as his when thoughts of Naniko passed through her mind. Mati hardly spoke to her, their words ones of passing and brief. Anu worried about her, locked in her room for hours and hours, with only art and paints for her company. The mother had thought companionship had come to her in the form of the Chance male, yet she never saw them together. Anu was glad that the siblings had stayed close.
“Cambria is fine, all grown up too.” Anu spoke in response with a smile. The pups of the past spring were just about grown to their fullest, and no one surprised that their demeanor was a pleasant as their parents.

Anu nodded, a smile forming to her face with the thought of the happy families that surrounded her.
“Jaz has never been happier.” Anu spoke with honesty and the picture of the black wolf the day his pups had been born. Anu looked at him for a prolonged moment, silence settling as she dreamed up a great big idea.
“When will I have grandpups?” Anu asked with a small smirk, the idea made her heart skip, and erased all unhappiness that her own empty womb might bring. Haven would make just as great a father as any, and Anu could spoil grandpups without guilt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread