touch me with poisoned finger tips
[html]
waaat! No wai!

If it had not already been a split moment too late as she pleaded for him not to do her face any harm Haku would probably have granted her request. It was too late now though and his grip of her was firm as he leaned in and let his tongue rasp across the damaged skin in an almost gentle manner. Those little drops of blood seemed to scare her multiple times more than the obvious direction this was going in. He pressed his muzzle against her and inhaled the scent of female and fear. He found the mixture of scents quite arousing. Her upset voice shook his ears and caused them to fold against his chocolate skull petulantly. She should feel honoured for this attention not weep and cry like a little child. ”Because I can,” the monster threatened sweetly as he let his hands slowly caress her well proportioned body. ”You’re not as good as you pretend to be, Tokyo.” He could have played this game more throughout for some additional amusement, but it was just as good to play his cards now and take what he had to – and wanted. His fangs slowly brushed through the thick pelt at the side of her lovely thoat now, though this time he took care to leave the skin unbroken. ”Poor little Buttface and his littermates..” he continued as his tongue flickered out again to taste her neck. This was the moment where he would know whether or not Tokyo’s weakling of a boy had talked the truth. "Everyone will be so disgusted and horrified when I tell them what you did,.." he let his voice trail off into nothingness. It would do this woman no good to fight him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread