touch me with poisoned finger tips
[html]PLEASE SEE: The contents of this thread may not be appropriate for viewers under the age of 18 or sensitive viewers. This thread contains the following: sexual reference and explicit sexual content. Please do not continue if you are sensitive to these materials.
[/html]

[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
forward-dated to 10/31, if that's k? 359 words

Tokyo wasn't particularly thrilled with life at the moment, but there wasn't terribly much that she could do to change that. One thing, however, that she did have control over was how pretty she looked. And it helped, marginally. The bright days were a nice change to the sodden world she had had to deal with for so long, but it was also sort of annoying because it gave her less of an excuse to moodily sulk around her den. Instead, she had figured she probably had to.. go out. Should be.. social, if the opportunity arose. She was even sort of tired of dealing with Addison, but they'd both been distant lately, absorbed in their own worlds.

She pulled her favorite pink hairbrush through her honey-hued mane one last time, enjoying the feel of the soft, well-washed and thoroughly-brushed fur. A small puddle of white wild roses lay beside her on the floor of her den, and she selected a few of the perkiest, tucking them into her hair, careful not to prick herself with the little thorns. A few silky dresses were then mulled over. Tokyo settled on a light blue flimsy sundress with a decorative dark red bow around the waist. Small heart shapes were embroidered around the hem and sleeves. Looking herself over in the (only slightly cracked) floor-length mirror she had recently dragged home to replace her hand mirror, she decided she was happy enough with her appearance. Well.. She fidgeted with one particularly well-formed curl, tugging it out from the rest to dangle alluringly over her shimmering ice blue eyes. Gorgeous.

A fuzzy cotton shawl was considered, but deemed unnecessary. The day was a bit chilly, but the sun was out and as afternoon invaded morning the temperatures would surely rise, and she didn't want to have to carry that thing around all day. She wasn't even going to bring her purse; she had been doing too much reading lately, and didn't feel like dragging herself through the mental effort that it usually took. After a well-orchestrated stretch, she slinked out of the den then elegantly proceeded towards the more central parts of the territory.
[/html]
[html]
300+ >Smile

Some time had gone since Tokyo Chance’s son had spilled out with a dirty little secret. About his mother. Perhaps the youth had believed she would be punished in some way. The delicate Dahlia member certainly would have been in big trouble if the two female leaders of Dahlia had heard this. Unfortunately, Haku was the one that had been given the story. If anything it only made the demonic Lilium like the pretty flower even more. She was troubled within and had done deeds similar to his. They were both monsters. Although she had never brought him to her den or revealed where it was, Haku had found her home long ago. He liked keeping control of where the residents of Dahlia lived. He stalked through the world in the middle of night. Most would never notice his presence.

He watched the pretty and dressed up luperci exit her home and start to walk away. He was in his luperci form now, determined that these forms would suffice best for what he had in store for them. He started to follow her and would soon pretend to randomly catch up with her. The male thought that she looked lovely today. While he never fully understood what wolves needed human clothes for, he did like the way the dress shaped her hips and behind, how it danced lightly as she walked. Haku was hungry, but his hunger was disguised with easy by his usual empty expression.

Legs took longer steps to decrease the distance between them now. ”Tokyo Chance.” He called out gently, more than loud enough for her to hear. His pace slowed down then, because she would of course turn around and dance over to her leader. ”My, what a lovely sight you are today, my lady.” He then added, absolutely determined to give her a chance before he would take full control over the situation.

[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
Big GrinD. 338 words.

Tokyo's view on aesthetics was pure and simple: looking as beautiful as possible was the most important goal out of anything. Thus, clothing had a hugely functional purpose. Any other needs - food, warmth, convenience - were secondary. Clothing didn't add too much to her warmth, and yeah, it was sometimes annoying (and especially hard to keep clean when wandering about in a forest or shifting in and out of luperci form), it was okay. The point of it was the definition it gave to her curves, the bright colors or elegant patterns that complimented her own natural hues. Today, she had dressed like this because she wanted to be noticed, and she was happy to find that it did not take long for that to happen.

Her name was spoken, and her mind and nose together identified the speaker rapidly. Ahh, Haku. Really, she couldn't have asked for a better wolf to run into, as far as appreciating how fine she looked this morning. Tokyo turned around after carefully painting her face into a charming, demure smile. "Oh, why, thank you, Sir!" Every inch the submissive, adoring subordinate. "It's very nice to see you today." She thought about asking him what brought him around her den, but he was a leader, he was supposed to circle the territory and stuff like that, right? It was in the job description. And he was a scout, too, the head one if Tokyo remembered correctly. Hopefully he wasn't coming to check up on whether she was performing her co-rank duties, but somehow she really really doubted that.

As expected, she veritably pranced over towards him. This encounter would certainly improve her day; every time she'd ran into her most favorite favorite leader she'd ended up quite happy for a couple days afterward. The effect of compliments and flattery on her mood was almost laughably severe. A few more suggestive words on his part would soothe so much of the pain of her missing daughter, which, honestly, said a lot about her.
[/html]
[html]
300+ pped them holding hands!

Her smile was dazzling. Unfortunately it was not an easy task to wrap Haku Soul around one’s fingertip. Once upon a time maybe, but not anymore. The beta smiled back at her, imagining how her smile would rot and twist into an expression of terror if she had known the whispering words inside his head. She said it was nice to see him today. Although Haku was not brilliant at reading other people with masks, he knew how to detect the tacky and false. He wondered how well she was playing such games. He had already determined that she too had her own game where she attempted to trick with people’s minds. She was sweet, beautiful and oh so lovely. It was a façade though, was it not? Princess Chance had left Dahlia de Mai, but Tokyo Chance was still the most brilliant sunshine.

It would almost be sad to ruin this lovely relationship between them, but some things were necessary. Haku was many things, but no one knew him as a true liar. He had lied flat out when he had ruined Svara, but that was the first time. That first lie had never truly been revealed, so the words he spoke could only be taken as true. This was why he would be able to go through with this. Well, he did not yet know how willing she would be and how devoted her work would become, but by the end of this lovely day he would know exactly where he had her. His lips were still curved upwards in a gentle smile, and his eyes never betrayed him by revealing the evil that filled his soul up with pitch black.

With a creamy hand the man’s fingers reached out for hers, determined to not spend too much time bullshitting before getting this over with. He would enjoy it, no doubt, but this would be very risky. He had already spent hours and hours making sure that there were no other Dahlia members in this part of the lands. The reason why he had not moved to do this to her sooner was only because the circumstances had not been ideal. Least possible risk. This would be perfect. ”What a lovely dress, Tokyo.” the male said, apparently admiring the silly human clothing. With a light pull of his hand he drew her closer, his smile very slowly decreasing as his facial expression turned more serious. ”I believe something will happen very soon.” The man said, allowing the woman to ponder what the hell that meant. ”I need people I can trust.” He breathed shortly thereafter. ”Can I trust you, Tokyo? Can I truly trust you to be loyal to me?”

[/html]
[html]
is fine! Big Grin. 414 words

The thing with Tokyo was that while she was brilliant at the simple manipulations, and great at pretense and deception, she really just.. wasn't clever enough to think things through all the way. She could convince someone of a particular fact, but she couldn't always turn that into the other person acting in the way that she would like. And so she usually didn't bother, instead sticking to what she was good at: coming off in a good light, looking as beautiful as she could while doing so, and expending the minimal amount of effort in the process. Any finger-wrapping that went on was purely for the direct, obvious response. Tokyo just adored being adored, and frequently that was the only goal for her efforts.

She tensed (but did not pull away) as he reached for her hand, not very much used to physical contact of any sort. But that was all that he seemed to be doing, and it seemed a friendly enough thing.. So Tokyo relaxed, trivially. Of course, she still carefully had every muscle on her face smoothed into the pretty, dumb expression that she preferred around Haku. Her heart-beat rose in volume at his compliment, and she felt blood fan her cheeks beneath her fur. "T-thank you." She stammered charmingly, demurely. It wouldn't be in character to resist his tug, so she slid forward a few steps. She was feeling way too light headed from the flattery to have any desire to drop this particular role. It seemed to be her drug of choice; her heart ached to hear more. She felt so special, so appreciated. Gods, but Haku was so cool.

Something would happen, soon? Well, that was a stupid thing to say. Things always happened. Some of them bigger and more important than others. But she just nodded slightly, instead, in what she thought was a wise and understanding fashion. He asked a question, and the character she was playing reacted reflexively without consulting the rest of the whirling thoughts inside her head: "But of course you can trust me!" Tokyo protested, as if vaguely hurt that he would even think she'd answer otherwise. "I'm loyal to Dahlia. I'm loyal to you." She added the second phrase as a clarifying afterthought. The two things, while tightly entwined, were not synonymous. In fact, at this very moment the latter was most definitely the stronger. Dahlia was a nice home, yes, but it didn't ever tell her how beautiful she looked!
[/html]
[html]
Short! D:

His smile seemed warm and content when her answer sounded in the crisp autumn air. He had not expected her answer to be anything less. The question was if he could trust her words. It was not hard to recognize her personality traits and see that she was an egocentric girl with her head above the clouds. Despite those personality traits that in theory should make him despise her, he was intrigued. She had killed her own children without a remorse it seemed. He wanted to dig deep into her and find that black taint. He made absolutely sure that there was no way to detect his dark intentions when his gaze increased in intensity. ”Would you do anything I ask for then, beautiful Tokyo?” his words whispered then, as if this was the biggest and most secret question in the world. Of course she would not interpret this question in a bad way, as he had not yet allowed her to detect what was to come. For all she knew this could mean nothing more than taking an extra tour around Dahlia a random day doing her job as a scout.

[/html]
[html]
short is k! Big Grin. sorry for fast replies XD.

Tokyo had no doubt about his intentions; she was sure that they were good. She did have enough sense to worry a little that perhaps he was after sex, because that was what males liked, especially from canines as beautiful as she was. But he hadn't explicitly said anything like that, and he had called her beautiful one more time. She had absolutely no moral compunction with answering "yes" to "would you do anything" but then refusing the specific if something distasteful arose. It was just so much easier. Broad, general promises tended to have a stronger emotional impact on the receiver, which allowed her to achieve more with less effort. And when asked directly as Haku did, it was much easier to agree than to try and exhaustively cover the things that she wouldn't do. No need to disappoint him until the choice was between that and something gross. "Of course, Haku." She purred his name. Tokyo thought about inquiring what he had in mind, but she was hoping that it was just a further probe along the lines of loyalty and service, and not like he actually expected her to do something.
[/html]
[html]
Big Grin I don't mind!

By saying those words she had chosen her fate. This had gone wonderfully well and he would enjoy this, breaking her down and gain the upper hand. He already had it, she just did not know it yet. There was only one way to fully test if she was fully under his control and that was doing what he was about to do now. He could hardly wait to see her facial expression falter and shatter from the weight of realization. ”Very good. I’m glad you’re so honest.” he purred back as his grip around her wrist tightened and he pulled her close to him. His smile now melted into something not entirely pleasant; something dark and twisted. His free hand found her back and pushed her further into his grasp. Would she still do anything for him? A low rumble sounded in the depths of the Lilium’s throat. It was a shame though; it was such a pretty outfit she was wearing.

[/html]
[html]
and then now i am slow! my life got really really weird this past week. o_o

The irony of Haku's statement was completely lost on Tokyo. She didn't have any sort of value or appreciation of the idea of honesty, and so there was never even the slightest twinge of guilt when anyone hinted she might be less than so. Sure, she regretted when being caught in a lie, but always only for the discovery, not the act itself. Had his action been unaccompanied, she might not have done anything, she might have just continued playing along to see where things would go. Might just have indulged him further to see where he was trying to go, sinking suspicion or not. But.. the look that broke over his face. It brought echoes of Corvus to mind, and disoriented her radically. This wasn't the Haku she liked and respected. She struggled, trying to break out of his grasp, fear in face and tone. "Wait, stop, let go of me!"
[/html]
[html]
I r slowpoke too!

To his intense delight she decided to fight against what was happening. While this was something he originally somewhat had regretted to go through there was no hiding the pleasure of cruelty. He loved her fear. With one arm locked around her to ensure she would not get away, he lifted the remaining one to lovingly brush her face with a clawed thumb. How long would it take for her to understand that she had burned her own bridge the moment she had sworn herself to him? Muscles flexed and his embrace tightened considerably. He was sure her nerves was screaming with discomfort now. The more she was to resist the more fun he would have. The finger that so gently had stroke her pretty cheek suddenly dug into her skin now, more than hard enough to pierce her skin. He always felt most at ease mentally when the scent of blood lingered. ”Why? You belong to me, don’t you? You are mine to command and I intend to make certain that you’ll understand and do whatever I’ll want you to.” His smile was almost sickening. The most pleasurable moment was always before the act, not during and after. He adored the look of fear and terror in their faces; loved the look of fear and terror in Tokyo’s beautiful face.

[/html]
[html]
it's a post! :O.

There was an edge of this that she enjoyed. The attention.. the desire in his eyes was flattering to the extreme. She appreciated the sentiment behind his actions, if not the actions themselves. And somehow that made it a little easier to bear. Even the arm locked around her back, digging into her spine, could be ignored. Especially when the finger came up to brush her face. Goosebumps tickled her neck without her permission. She was calmer as he tightened his grip, coming to terms with the fact that she was trapped. That is, until he dug his claw into her face. She struggled again then, absolute terror causing her to lose logic. Completely disregarding his words, she shrieked "Wait, stop, please don't scar my face, please please don't.." A sob wracked her body as she felt the blood dripping. Oh god, that better not scar, it better not.. "Why are you doing this, what did I do, I've been loyal, and good!" Panicked rambling at the thought of losing even a fraction of her beauty.
[/html]
[html]
waaat! No wai!

If it had not already been a split moment too late as she pleaded for him not to do her face any harm Haku would probably have granted her request. It was too late now though and his grip of her was firm as he leaned in and let his tongue rasp across the damaged skin in an almost gentle manner. Those little drops of blood seemed to scare her multiple times more than the obvious direction this was going in. He pressed his muzzle against her and inhaled the scent of female and fear. He found the mixture of scents quite arousing. Her upset voice shook his ears and caused them to fold against his chocolate skull petulantly. She should feel honoured for this attention not weep and cry like a little child. ”Because I can,” the monster threatened sweetly as he let his hands slowly caress her well proportioned body. ”You’re not as good as you pretend to be, Tokyo.” He could have played this game more throughout for some additional amusement, but it was just as good to play his cards now and take what he had to – and wanted. His fangs slowly brushed through the thick pelt at the side of her lovely thoat now, though this time he took care to leave the skin unbroken. ”Poor little Buttface and his littermates..” he continued as his tongue flickered out again to taste her neck. This was the moment where he would know whether or not Tokyo’s weakling of a boy had talked the truth. "Everyone will be so disgusted and horrified when I tell them what you did,.." he let his voice trail off into nothingness. It would do this woman no good to fight him.

[/html]
[html]
-poke poke- you should put king chance on the ddm ranks page thing Big Grin. 507 words, sorry for the longer post

Tokyo stiffened under his touch, muscles tensing wherever his hand happened to wander. She just wasn't used to physical contact of any sort, really. Even as a child.. she was one of six, and Ophelia was as stand-off-ish as could be once the puppies were old enough to wander on their own. His words caught her in a way that his actions had moments ago, panic fluttering in her belly. She felt like throwing up. Not as good as she.. pretended to be? Had he seen through her.. anything? Her mask, her whatever? But there was no way, it wasn't even possible.. The name Buttface was dropped like a stone. No, no.. he hadn't seen through her. At least her skill was still assured, he hadn't found out her deception through her only failings.. Merely through the idiocy of others.

It had to have been Princess! The little rat. How long had Haku known? It must have been a while, because Princess had been gone for forever. He had just been waiting, biding his time.. Until a situation like this. His cleverness was impressive. Tokyo realized all of a sudden that this was it, that Haku was going to get what he wanted. She couldn't fight him physically, and she couldn't even struggle now, not really. With the knowledge he had he could make her life a living hell if he breathed a damned word of it. She was his, her loyalty now thoroughly owned and her empty promises from moments ago made simple statements of truth. Tokyo would do anything he asked.

The very shock of his revelation had thrown off her guard, had slipped past her careful control of every action. Confronted with her most shameful truth so baldly, naked terror wrote itself on her face, fading into begrudging acceptance over the course of moments. Fuck, she could have gotten out of this. Maybe? The details of how Haku knew this were too fuzzy. She could start protesting and calling Princess a liar.. But, at this point it was too late, too late. She forced her tense muscles to relax, and eyelids fluttered over ice cold eyes. How to persuade him to let the crime lay silent? How to best appeal to this monster? It was a strange situation, and she felt almost compelled to paint herself out worse than she really was, just a little. "They deserved it." She crooned quietly, ignoring the faint twinge of guilt she felt (in regards to the infants - Buttface deserved everything he had coming). "Their father was worthless, they were tainted from the start." Uncertainly, she pressed a bit farther: "I'm.. sure you can understand. There's no need to tell anyone."

She nuzzled up against his neck, simultaneously trying to avoid having to look at the expression on his face and to demonstrate her willingness. "Of course, I'll do whatever I must to keep this quiet." Whispered, in a quite breathy tone of voice. Her free hand found its way to his back, teasing gently the brown fur.
[/html]
[html]
Maybe just fade to black here, because it is super outdated D: 3

Her fate was beautiful when she wore the expression of frozen terror. She reminded him somewhat of Firefly in many ways. Both women were beautiful and vicious, though none of them taking it all the way out like he did. He could not exactly see the machinery work behind the ice in the woman’s eyes, but he knew that the woman’s mind was working hard to determine how to best deal with the sudden reveal of her sins. Her body turned softer in his arms and his ears perked as her low croon suddenly sounded. He smiled then – traces of that inner darkness smoothing out the edges on his face. She continued to speak and he liked the words she spoke. The fact that the woman had killed her own children so easily for such simple purposes revealed the potential she held. She did not possess the brains to become a true monster, but that was not her goal either, he thought. She lived in greed and egoism and was satisfied there. Beasts like Haku kept on growing and climbing until they could create volatile waves in the still water.

Now she changed for the better. Her silky muzzle touched his neck with a gentleness that spoke of willingness. She had understood why those terrible facts had been taken up and she accepted her task. Very well. Although he liked them drowning in fear as he took what he wanted, this was to be preferred when dealing with a member of Dahlia that could prove useful to him. He smirked silently before he answered with two single words. ”Good girl” He pushed her closer again now; eager to discover what she had to offer her superior. There was no such thing as guilt in the male’s mind, for he walked above all rules and had every right in the world to take what he thought was his.

[/html]